PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady has started more Super Bowls than Garoppolo has quarters, your suggestion is just play ridiculous.
Brady isn't being helped. He tossed a terrible INT, but he is getting drilled and his receivers are being held.

This team has a serious problem running the ball in the postseason when they're not facing Indys garbage defense.

They are in tough tonight man, Atlanta is the real deal, obviously.

At this point I just want pride to kick in. Come out swinging in the second half. Fight, don't lay down...one drive at a time....the hell with the score, produce.

Brady in SB's just continues to get mauled man.

Come out swinging.....and let the chips fall where they may...

The only hope is to hold them to a couple FGs. And at least 1 turnover.

A successful onside kick is another option, but Belichick would have to be pretty damn ballsy to try that.

At this point the Falcons will play all kick-offs with an eye on an on-side kick.

I'm sure someone else has brought this up already, but, after half time the Falcons offense will have not been on the field for about an hour and a half. I like our chances against a stale offense.

We are gonna have to spend our $ and go all in next year or Brady will never get his 5th. It's all or nothing. Spend that $.

Next year team will be without:

Ryan
Hightower
Bennett
Amendola
? Solder (contract?)
Sheard
Long

I really don't know how they fix this. Haven't looked at FA and maybe Bill has targets already.

I agree. And I know it technically is not over, but the Patriots just don't look like they have any heart. Seriously, that's what is bothering me more than the score.
it's a game of momentum...OL not doing their job is the prime reason for the score

Ok came home right now, was at a friend's house and that was the cause of this meltdown, now I'm wearing my luck hat.

What the heck's bill telling his team at halftime? They stunk up the joint. Idk if this defense can pitch a shutout in the second half.

The line has been coached up and been great most of the year. They will make their adjustments.
Down by 18.....very hard to come back from this deficit

A minimum of 1 turnover from this defense while keeping it clean on offense is absolutely mandatory for any shot at a comeback.

A FG from Atlanta on this opening drive would be horrible for momentum. Has to be a punt or turnover.

I don't think Brady will go down like this. I expect a comeback and a tight game in the second half.

I dont think so either. I just hope its enough in the end.

There isn't much to say about that first half, it was one of, if not the worst half I've seen them play under Belichick. Atlanta completely out-played and out-coached them in all three phases of the game to the point where it is hard to be even a little optimistic about a comeback.

Anything is possible with Brady leading the team but they have to come out of the locker-room like a completely different team if they want to even make this game somewhat competitive and probably need a couple fortunate bounces on top of that if they are going to win.

They are in tough tonight man, Atlanta is the real deal, obviously.

At this point I just want pride to kick in. Come out swinging in the second half. Fight, don't lay down...one drive at a time....the hell with the score, produce.

Brady in SB's just continues to get mauled man.

Come out swinging.....and let the chips fall where they may...
Right, and for the 100th time McDaniels we are NOT GOING TO OVERWHELM THEM WITH INSIDE DRAWS.

The Pats look completely clueless. John looks like he has no idea what is going on.

This is the same plan that the Giants used against the Pats in 2 SB's..why does he not think that the NFC teams don't talk.

Time for Josh to go.

Chandler and Collins would look good in the uni now.

Think I hit like 3 or 4 fields with that one post here. Also thanks for making it easy to add you to the ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe