PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee they gave up 14 even after offense put them in hole. D is fine.

I did not say there were not fine...we need them to be great now.

Nice to see the no flag for slamming Lewis caused the pick six

To have it happen in the goddamn SuperBowl of all moments is just infuriating.

It could be even sadder if it's the last superbowl appearance by brady and co. A sh**ty game

Lol at Matt Ryan outplaying brady... Whowda thunk it

We are gonna have to spend our $ and go all in next year or Brady will never get his 5th. It's all or nothing. Spend that $.

A massive change needs go happen at the pee wee level on o-lines.

You can't block 4 on 5 or worse, 3 on 5?

You get benched. Period. I'm tired of seeing none elite ends or tackles beating lines down a man.

It should never happen at the pro level. Like ever.

This defense basically need's to pitch a shutout in the 3rd quarter and hope the offense can put 14 to get back in it

The only hope is to hold them to a couple FGs. And at least 1 turnover.

A successful onside kick is another option, but Belichick would have to be pretty damn ballsy to try that.

It's not over! Yes we played an awful half, but I believe we are going to score in the second half.

If we get some kind of turnover, we can make this a game!

One thing is certain about the Pats - They are going to fight until the end!

May they play the greatest 30 minutes of their lives!

Come on!

Yep - it would be nice to get the big turnover, and I'll take it by just plain battling back and getting it together on D

Nothing in the first half predicts anything like this outcome... but if these guys are battling for 30 more minutes of football I'm at least going to root for a win for the next 30 minutes

I feel like to have a chance we have to completely shut them down in the 2nd half and just don't know how confident i am right now with that. To do this we have to make history, no ones ever come back from this big of a hole, come on guys lets do this!!!!

Atlanta blowing our doors off ah well :eek:

all starts with the OL...they are sucking causing Brady to be jumpy

The O line coming up small in the Super Bowl is a tradition going back to Max Lane in SB XXXI. Dante does a great job patching it together with a few top notch lineman and the balance being on the ordinary level during the regular season. But, for whatever reason, in the big game all the coaching and finessing falls short.

I've been dealing with alot these last few years. The Patriots ending tonight would've made me feel better for a few days. They were the only good thing going.

Nonetheless I apologize for my comments tonight. I truly let my emotions get the best of me. No excuses. Hopefully ya'll will somewhat understand. Again I'm sorry!!

Blount has a pattern of sucking against non colts teams in the playoffs

This comes down more on the OL during this game....OL getting *****slapped at los....no way to run out of that

The Pats look completely clueless. John looks like he has no idea what is going on.

This is the same plan that the Giants used against the Pats in 2 SB's..why does he not think that the NFC teams don't talk.

Time for Josh to go.

Chandler and Collins would look good in the uni now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back