PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have they practiced for the last two weeks?

This is disgusting. This is the ****ing super bowl amd we are playing like a ****ty team

Felger was dead on about Blount.

Wheres all our short 5-7 yard quick passes? So bummed right now, knew we would struggle to stop their offense from scoring but now their defense scores. ugh.....we seem so off, very flat.

That is what I am wondering too. A lot of slow developping plays, why?

Going to take a miracle to when this game.

cant wait for more running plays in the second half. Nothing like wasting a down with every fresh set of chains

Obviously probably over but why not hope for a miracle 2nd half. Got months to complain.

Its not over yet, but so far the Pats are being thorough outcoached and outplayed. I'm not at all optimistic, but let's not forget that if any team can turn this around, it's the Pats.

Keep me updated please, NFL app is down for me.

Horrible decision making. Without Gronk this team offense is limited. Lewis and crew did not come to play.

Only guy that is playing well is Edelman.

As I said on the other thread that the team that commits the least amount of turnovers would win. So far we are losing that battle big time.
Disagree. Marty looks ok.

What have they practiced for the last two weeks?

This is disgusting. This is the ****ing super bowl amd we are playing like a ****ty team
Falcons are playing lights out. At some point your oline needs to step up and block. its on them .not all on blount.

I'll be livid if Blount is out there to waste another down for the remainder of this game.

I'm stunned. I really am. I wasn't even going to post during the game, but I don't know what else to do. There's a guy at the bar calling every NE before it happens.

Somewhere in that stadium,Roger Goodell has a huge Pants tent going on seeing this going on

extremely lukcy he wasnt picked off again

Martysaurus Rex!

Kinda needed that. Hell I'll take the ugly catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes