PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Tom so I won't say it's over, but it's looking pretty bad.

Need 7 before half.

Gunna get shut out by one of the lower ranking defences in the league

At least this not even a close game. This team is not talented enough. See you next year.

Atlanta is prepared. Pats are completely out coached and out played.

Blount has always sucked in the playoffs against every team not named the Colts. His fumble was the reason we're in this situation.

Everybody who's typed "game over," just go. Sorry Ian I know it's bad for gate, but the game's either over or it's not.

This hole's 11 points deeper than any that's been overcome in the SB. We are down 21. We have not scored anything yet.

The clock does not, however, read 0:00.

If you can't hang until it does, don't pollute the rest of the board with (over)statements of the obvious.

It all ****ing started with Blount.

Even that drive, multiple plays were wasted and put them in 3rd and long situations.

It always is that way. No one here listened. Game changed at that moment. Oh well.

Sucks it's to Atlanta but whatever. Got my Sox in a couple months.

Were just playing terrible. We looked overconfident. Ugh man I feel sick.

Well that's game. And yes, the better team won. Congratulations, just too good for a very unprepared team. Unexscusable to come out like that in the freakin super bowl.
Nah, our team was prepared and ready. They told us all week (like the other six SBs).

If they can get 7 before half there is still a chance but if they can't get in the end-zone now I don't see how they come back.

This is a test for the chicken littles. If you don't have the sack for this the door is that way. Otherwise, LETS GO

Stunts. Why haven't we figured this out?

I know they wanted to keep Ryan on the bench but I did not think they wanted to do it this way.

I still have faith. Faith is never easy so I still believe this team will fight and get something back.

Shame on you guys giving up, Denver 2013, San Fran 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes