PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Doncos v Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 yards and you have to run 42 to get it?

Nice playcall.

So basically, I give you my reason for preferring not to go to Denver, which you call irrational. Then I support my reasoning and you respond with this? So basically you admit that weird **** happens to us in Denver.
He doesn't have one. He's so fixed on the fact that the Pats are going to walk into Denver and blow them out forgetting the refs were having none of that **** in November

Crosswinds,freezing conditions,dropped balls,slick balls ... litanies of excuses for HGH qb

here comes the pick this series.

Because when you're in his position, you don't try to predict what someone is going to do. I'm sure he probably knew but Bruce Wayne is an incredibly stubborn person.

Your answer supposes that Batman already knew that Supes knew his secret identity so the fake voice becomes even more pointless and gratuitous...

Ben is soooooooo much better it isn't even funny.

No running game and HGH cannot throw down field

************ with these HGH audibles.... every pre-snap feels like eternity with this toolbag. Snap the goddamn ball already!!! :mad:

There's the big play

The guy's on his last legs. I am not buying he's back. Squealers need to get after him

The point is that Goodall will do what he can to make sure Denver wins.

Every damn game that annoying little Denver RB breaks one to get 5head (or Osweiller) out of trouble

Between Manning missing his receivers badly and those receivers dropping the ones he doesn't, I'd say this has been a pretty good Sunday.

Up until that 34 yard run by the rb......

BAHAHAHAHAH

Fu@ing Omaha nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back