PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Doncos v Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But Pittsburgh has the horseshoe up their arse. Would've been at home watching all month if not for the tricking Jets. And then the Bengal. Sitting at home to the AFCC game. I hope you guys drill them.

And drill we will! :D

So you're saying I should watch the The Dark Knight Returns animation movie before I watch Superman vs Batman?

Actually, the Dark Knight Returns is not only the best batman comic ever but the best bat man film ever, animation or not. If you like Batman, you owe it to yourself to watch it. It is very good.

Crap probably will score

No, I'm pointing out that your superstitious nature is incredibly weird and irrational. I prefer to think logically and look at the match ups (which favor us vs Denver.)

Wow, what is superstitious about basing an opinion on actual events that have happened? Its not like I'm missing my ninja turtle underwear that I wore during the intentional safety game and the Tebow game...the only two wins we have in Denver with BB and Brady. Record in Denver 2-4 Record vs the Broncos 6-8....but its just my superstitious nature.

I think they are the better team and SHOULD win if they have to go out there...but playing at a place where Brady is 0-2 in the playoffs vs playing at home is a no brainer to anyone who thinks with such logic as yourself.

From the Andy Reid Clock management book

Great, Manning is a great chess player when he hands the ball off.

and more bad clock mgmt

Yes ......

Actually, the Dark Knight Returns is not only the best batman comic ever but the best bat man film ever, animation or not. If you like Batman, you owe it to yourself to watch it. It is very good.
It is the best comic but the best film is The Dark Knight bar none.

Was that a pot of gold sitting where that sideline throw landed?

BOOM!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nice neck snap on the hit.

I felt that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back