PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Doncos v Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen a more average running back break so many big runs...

• Winner
Reactions: TBR
Looks like you guys get a home game next week. Too bad it's Pittsburgh though.

We would kill either one of these circus shows....

Nance is ball washing Shazier and the next play Shazier takes a horrible angle and the Donkeys run for 34 where he should have been. From Nance - crickets

The tackle that the Broncos center put on the Steelers nose guard on that long run was epic, can't believe it didn't get call. Well actually, of course I can believe that they didn't call it.

Superman wouldn't be the only person with access to X-Ray vision or powers. It's to prevent anyone from identifying him. I doubt he would know most of Superman's powers. But this movie is based loosely on The Dark Knight Returns where Batman extensively researched Superman to determine the best plan of attack against him, so he could actually know about Superman's x-ray vision.

So you're saying I should watch the The Dark Knight Returns animation movie before I watch Superman vs Batman?

Your answer supposes that Batman already knew that Supes knew his secret identity so the fake voice becomes even more pointless and gratuitous...
I'm saying it's possible he knew Superman was going to take off his mask but still chose to keep up the act. I'm basing this on The Dark Knight Returns but even though this movie is slightly based on this, it's possible it takes a much different direction. It's all speculation.

Watching this games feels like watching paint dry, no, grass grow, no, water evaporate.....

We would kill either one of these circus shows....

Maybe. But Pittsburgh has the horseshoe up their arse. Would've been at home watching all month if not for the tricking Jets. And then the Bengal. Sitting at home to the AFCC game. I hope you guys drill them.

Matt Paradis can only block by either tackling or bear hugging and NEVER gets called.

So you're saying I should watch the The Dark Knight Returns animation movie before I watch Superman vs Batman?
Not really unless you wanted to know how Batman fought Superman in the comic. It wouldn't hurt but I doubt the movie will be scene for scene exact.

Happy feet does not begin to explain Mannings footwork on that throw.

I think he is trying to achieve negative velocity on some of these ducks.

So Denver's two big plays have been blatant penalties... Good job refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back