PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Appeal Thread: D-Day Tuesday June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Myers ‏@garymyersNYDN 30s30 seconds ago
Update: Brady hearing expected to last until 8:30-9. NFL will only issue statement afterwards. Hoping Kessler or Yee will talk.

8:30 or 9? Wow. I would assume the longer it goes, the more stuff is being torn apart. That's my gut feeling. The process was screwed up from the start, the leaks, the science etc. I bet Kessler is ripping theme a new one.

@BenVolin: Joining @nflnetwork again in a few minutes to discuss this marathon #BradyAppeal

Yep. What JOKE. After his Kraft disaster, how is even reporting anything right now? Seriously?

He'd fit in perfect with them though. Trollin Volin.

8:30 or 9? Wow. I would assume the longer it goes, the more stuff is being torn apart. That's my gut feeling. The process was screwed up from the start, the leaks, the science etc. I bet Kessler is ripping theme a new one.

I hope they have coffee. 10hrs in a conference room...brutal.

Interestingly, the NFL has backed off on the time limits. Someone with an actual law degree must have done some 'splainin' to the Ommish.

2nd time today

Hope some idiot at the NFLN decides to hire him.

Hes weighing an offer from the Boston Phoenix currently.

I'm surprised that this hearing has lasted this long, because I don't expect any leniency from Roger "Jetdell." This is going to court. Brady will get no justice from this hearing, IMO.

Heard from a source that unexpected length of today's proceeding due to extensive questions from the Commissioner in two areas.

1. Goodell believed footballs to be stuffed with feathers rather than inflated with air and wanted to know how McNally and Jastremski were able to pull the feathers out of the little hole in the football.

2. In a surprising non sequitur, Goodell made specific and lengthy inquiries on the topic of "where babies come from." Not clear just how this got started, but Commissioner would not get off this topic. Hand drawn diagrams from Wells and Pash seemed to help but the source said that Goodell looked queasy and unsettled by the conversation and was sweating profusely for the rest of the meeting.

Last edited:
Okay there's 34 pages here. I forgot the appeal was today and was just channel serving... On NFL*N, they were saying "Is it enough to just disprove the Wells report, as was done earlier this week in the AEI report?" "it's not enough to disprove the science, he has to bring in something Goodell has never seen..."

About spit out my 7up.

Light roasted squeeky and the douche today lol. He probably shouldn't have bothered. Sorry for clicking on their link and giving them another but I couldn't resist.

2. In a surprising non sequitur, Goodell made specific and lengthy inquiries on the topic of "where babies come from." Not clear just how this got started, but Commissioner would not got off this topic. Hand drawn diagrams from Wells and Pash seemed to help but the source said that Goodell loooked queasy and unsettled by the conversation and was sweating profusely for the rest of the meeting.
You mean he didn't have access to Brett Favre's **** pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back