PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 9/1 Decision Day? News Updates and Links Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call. Some owners have (anonymously) said they're tired of this crap, and want it to go away. If the NYJFL loses here, that may be it. On the other hand, other owners (anonymou-- j/k we know it's Irsay, Bisciotti, Johnson)
are vocally calling for Brady's blood by any means necessary. Sooo... Don't know.

it will be interesting if anyone will even hear the NFL's appeal......they're the ones who got their forum

Hey, drunk morons can be solid sources of entertainment.

I guess...and not to be too serious about it, but I suppose I'd like such a visible figure on "our" side to be able to eviscerate a guy like Mort better than a drunk moron, where the target can just laugh them off as...a drunk moron.

it will be interesting if anyone will even hear the NFL's appeal......they're the ones who got their forum

The 2nd circuit court of appeals would have to hear any appeal coming out of this case.

The outcome of this ruling will forever cement my perception of the nick name "Big D Berman".

I guess...and not to be too serious about it, but I suppose I'd like such a visible figure on "our" side to be able to eviscerate a guy like Mort better than a drunk moron, where the target can just laugh them off as...a drunk moron.
I definitely understand what you mean, but I'll take what I can get at this point. Better than no one saying anything at all.

The ruling will be in favor of Brady. You guys don't even have to follow the developments today because I guarantee it.

You're welcome.

I definitely understand what you mean, but I'll take what I can get at this point. Better than no one saying anything at all.
This deflategate thing is making many of us act like junkies. I never understood how people could be into S&M until now.

Won't Berman notify Brady and Herr Komissioner the ruling is coming so they can attend?

Lmao, that's the first time I have ever had a disagree for a question.

Never mind the media coverage. There's a better than 50/50 chance that whoever loses will appeal and drag this out for months (possibly even dominating next off-season as well).

If the league loses I doubt they will appeal.
The Patriots' courageous owner will use his vast influence & stop the owners from supporting an appeal.

I thought this was interesting

Darren RovellVerified account‏@darrenrovell
The NFL has lost the PR battle in "DeflateGate." 1st "Who Do You Side With?" poll is from 7/28. 2nd is today

7/28:
CN02kEnW8AAPG5f.jpg

9/1 (Today):
CN02kErWUAAtITB.jpg

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/638726718698725376

I am so sick of every bit of this. JUST RULE.

The worst thing is, it is in no way shape or form going to be the end. The garbage media coverage will NEVER. END.
I'll be ok with that, IF, the narrative turns against the NFL*.

I'm not holding my breath, but I do expect Judge Bermans ruling to favor Brady. I just think the media won't cover it for more than a day or dig into details of how NFL*/Goodell performed as arbitrator.

I just don't see how he could not vacate it. Everything has gone our way since it has come to a real court. Why would he beat the **** of the NFL and then uphold it despite there be numerous CBA violations that outweigh 46 and already has a precedent for such a ruling? I'd be more shocked than the second time LeBron left if he upholds this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes