PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 9/1 Decision Day? News Updates and Links Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We, as a fan base, will remember 09/01/2015 as either a day of great triumph or a day of unfathomable depression.
WOAaaaa, not so fast, it could come tomorrow.;)

Sal Pal reporting decision likely to be announced today.
he doesn't know any more then you or I do.
I doubt Pal Sal has spent years cultivating sources in the SDNY courthouse. Now if the AP reporter on that beat says it is coming today, it probably is.

I want this thing to go away, so people like Volin will stop tweeting nonstop. He is addicted to Deflategate is like his heroin. I really wish we had a way to block certain people off that Pats Beat Writers twitter feed on the right of the page. Zo and MCI and the guy who is always 12 hours late with news.

1) Deflategate and the court case ain't going away with Berman's decision - the appeals process will take more than 8 months ahead.

2) Volin (supposedly) covers the Patriots and the football regular season is about to begin.

Sorry, but it is what it is.

I have asked Ian to block off Zo (who, if trying to be an info source, misuses Twitter terribly - he only uses it as a social platform) but Ian likes him there.

I am so sick of every bit of this. JUST RULE.

The worst thing is, it is in no way shape or form going to be the end. The garbage media coverage will NEVER. END.

Berman's ruling is only the end of the beginning (actually, that was the Wells report - this is more like the end of the 3rd quarter).

You know, I wonder about that. If Berman vacates, it seems possible to me that the league will finally decide it's better to leave it alone.
Tough call. Some owners have (anonymously) said they're tired of this crap, and want it to go away. If the NYJFL loses here, that may be it. On the other hand, other owners (anonymou-- j/k we know it's Irsay, Bisciotti, Johnson) are vocally calling for Brady's blood by any means necessary. Sooo... Don't know.

Yeah, this still could go either way. Not to mention, the decision may come tomorrow, not this afternoon.

You know, I wonder about that. If Berman vacates, it seems possible to me that the league will finally decide it's better to leave it alone.

That's been my feeling as well. I think at this point the owners (and a lot of fans) just want it to go away no matter how the judge rules.

Source "decision likely tomorrow" oh the suspence.

That's been my feeling as well. I think at this point the owners (and a lot of fans) just want it to go away no matter how the judge rules.

Right. And while Brady has very real personal and professional reasons to want to continue to pursue it if the ruling goes against him, the league nitwits may finally get a clue if they lose, and lose soundly.

Here's hopin'.

Judge may delay the decision for a last chance settlement ,squeezing as much time as he can .

One step at a time. Lets see if he rules for the good guys first.

1) Deflategate and the court case ain't going away with Berman's decision - the appeals process will take more than 8 months ahead.

2) Volin (supposedly) covers the Patriots and the football regular season is about to begin.

I have asked Ian to block off Zo (who, if trying to be an info source, misuses Twitter terribly - he only uses it as a social platform) but Ian likes him there.
For however annoying Zolak's standard posts are, he is worth keeping for when he goes off (great example - his rant against Mort recently)

1) You meen I might have to wait almost a year for the "DeflateGate" movie of the week? Oh, the agony!

2)Volin is like a crack addict waiting for his dealer to call him back.

3) I like Zo, but he's living proof why you shouldn't drink and tweet.

For however annoying Zolak's standard posts are, he is worth keeping for when he goes off (great example - his rant against Mort recently)

I thought that rant was embarrassing. No better than some drunk moron at a bar would come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes