PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is over.
Not over Cousin, but I give Jerod ("I have a good feeling") Mayo two years before his arse is no longer here. He is being set up to lose.
I know how to save him............ Let's Draft a QB with a roster filling opportunity #3 pick we are not ready for. And that "franchise" QB shouldn't see a snap for a few years. This Offenses so far eats pony peters.

O.K. Odds on Mayo's tenure with the Pats?

Don't you get tired of spending hundreds of dollars to attend a Pats game and know they are not going to be competitive?
DW Toys

We lost him over that?????????????

Ah well, really liked the way he was trending last year. Now keep Dugger and move Marte to the LB group where he belongs.

I guess they have a plan...so far I'm getting Red Sox vibes...
Giving the new regime the benefit of the doubt at the moment; Mayo was an All- Pro LB here and was linebacker coach last year. If there’s any player on the roster whose value he would understand the most, it’s Wilson. Let’s hope he and Wolf are right; i’m not a fan of this personally.

If we don’t end up with Ridley or Higgins it appears we are just running it back. Might even roll with Zappe as our bridge.

RIP to the season ticket holders.

Season Ticket invoice not due till end of March

I’m guessing something very intriguing has to happen soon

Kraft may be cheap. But he’s not a stupid businessman

Giving the new regime the benefit of the doubt at the moment; Mayo was an All- Pro LB here and was linebacker coach last year. If there’s any player on the roster whose value he would understand the most, it’s Wilson. Let’s hope he and Wolf are right; i’m not a fan of this personally.
It may have been that he just wanted to play elsewhere. He may had a similar offer but chose a better location.

Not over Cousin, but I give Jerod ("I have a good feeling") Mayo two years before his arse is no longer here. He is being set up to lose.
I know how to save him............ Let's Draft a QB with a roster filling opportunity #3 pick we are not ready for. And that "franchise" QB shouldn't see a snap for a few years. This Offenses so far eats pony peters.

O.K. Odds on Mayo's tenure with the Pats?

Don't you get tired of spending hundreds of dollars to attend a Pats game and know they are not going to be competitive?
DW Toys
Not renewing season tix when TB12 left feels like selling at the top. Brissett will be the worst QB in the division and will guide them to another last place finish. Not realistic to expect a rookie to step in and enjoy success. They seem to be planning for down the road not next season. Buckle up.

Uche hasn't been plucked up by anyone. You'd figure there'd be some interest in a guy with 10+ sacks in 2022. Not even an offer from the Patriots.

And what is going on with Anfernee Jennings, for heaven's sake. Bring that guy back.

Chicken/Egg. Have to get the(a) quarterback. At least then, you have a plan that you can sell guys on. Bailey Zappe and Nathan Rourke (and a hypothetical QB at #3) just aren't enough right now. That's why they made a move so quick in 2021 to re-sign Newton ahead of free agency.
We need at least a veteran QB signed before the draft

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore