PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things...

If they go with Murphy or Porter, I will be totally surprised.

But I won't be disappointed.

Murphy can really play; he'd help the team immediately.

Porter is a bit of a risk, but I love his attitude. He would be a team leader immediately.

The Patriots haven't been linked to Murphy but he would fit in well.

As for trading down, I am so confused why people keep saying this. There are enough players with very high grades that one is almost sure to fall to us at 14. Such a player will not be there at 20. So I absolutely do not understand this idea about trading down. Makes no sense.

I'd be very disappointed if that happened.

Unless, for instance, they traded down and still somehow landed Darnell Wright. But why risk it?

just signed up for the youtube tv free 2 day trial hehe, gonna give it a spin

ill probly stick to it and do sunday ticket if the base plan also includes the main networks like ABC, CBS, etc.. but i didnt see them on the list

but im watching the live draft now on NFL Network

RIGGED!

It would be even more annoying to see them trade down twice and then out. That would definitely stink.
Just what we need... More Average players... A first rounder should increase the odds of getting a foundational piece otherwise everyone would accumulate twelve 4th rounders and see what mud sticks to the wall

just signed up for the youtube tv free 2 day trial hehe, gonna give it a spin

ill probly stick to it and do sunday ticket if the base plan also includes the main networks like ABC, CBS, etc.. but i didnt see them on the list

but im watching the live draft now on NFL Network
All the locals were there if I recall, so hopefully you're good :)

Both those picks could be had later on.

I’d really hope for a trade down vs this.
I would bet fingers and toes that Bill goes DL over a WR. I like Zay Flowers but Josh Downs - Jayden Reed and Charlie Jones are pretty similar and could be added on day 2.

Just what we need... More Average players... A first rounder should increase the odds of getting a foundational piece otherwise everyone would accumulate twelve 4th rounders and see what mud sticks to the wall
Should have just kept trading for and drafting #199 forever out of principal.

i wanted to do a mock today where i try to trade back and see if i can get every single 7th rounder in the draft, but i had to work late and didnt have time

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

Common sense says
these people could just view a draft tracker on cbs, espn, etc and just comment after it shows there, as they are largely in line with the TV telecasts
Blm Fight Me GIF by Holly Logan

That one's a little tricky because some of us don't have cable and will be following it on Twitter.

NFL Network live stream

• Winner
my Expectations are low, but I have a feeling I might just lose my sh@t with the first round pick (Or the old trade back move).

could be wrong, but that’s the vibe right now.

What network do people here prefer watching this on -- ESPN or NFLN? I'm on NFLN at the moment.

omg i love it

Kill me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results