PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I did. It was a terrible one, no doubt about it. But for 3.5 quarters the offense did literally nothing.
It’s hard to play offense when your OC is awful and only Godwin and Fournette/White have showed up.

The OL was atrocious. We are complaining in NE. I can’t imagine what we would be saying if that line was playing for NE.

It doesn’t help when in addition Brady has an off game.

Tommy Boy, time to hang it up.

That was the worst Tommy has played all season so many throws hitting the dirt.

Just horrible.

Honestly think they miss Arians - forced some big play offense. Obviously the o-line is not great especially on the left side.

So many wasted run plays.

Brady deserves heat for that game

Tommy Boy, time to hang it up.

Why? 3-3 is currently good for the freaking 3 seed. And 2 of the Bucs losses are out of conference so painful but no tie breaking implications. NFC is really screwed atm so win the division by any means and see what happens.

I don’t think I would have said that two month ago but this offense needs Arians more than Leftwich.

Missed this and I posted a similar sentiment:

This offense needs Arians it doesn’t need finesse

That was the worst Tommy has played all season so many throws hitting the dirt.

Just horrible.

Honestly think they miss Arians - forced some big play offense. Obviously the o-line is not great especially on the left side.

So many wasted run plays.

Brady deserves heat for that game
Yup.

Tom's worst game for sure this season. They also too undisciplined. A lot of pre snap penalties today

Yup.

Tom's worst game for sure this season. They also too undisciplined. A lot of pre snap penalties today

Wish they could have the bye next week just to regroup.

They will be favored in every game coming up but NONE are sure things. Ravens and Rams are also 3-3 after all (hell Rams will be 2-4 if the panthers pull a miracle).

I haven't seen the game yet. Has Brady reached the cliff?

I haven't seen the game yet. Has Brady reached the cliff?
Nah he still had some lasers, but he was definitely off today. Oline didn't help either

One game does not a cliff make.

But the offense is dysfunctional.
Brady has one of those every year.

He played bad for 3.5 quarters but I feel that if the Bucs D gave the ball back to Brady at the end, he would have converted.

Brady has one of those every year.

He played bad for 3.5 quarters but I feel that if the Bucs D gave the ball back to Brady at the end, he would have converted.
Oh 100% because they would run the two minute drill and not Leftwich's "HEY LET'S RUN 22 ISO ON 1ST DOWN".

Why? 3-3 is currently good for the freaking 3 seed. And 2 of the Bucs losses are out of conference so painful but no tie breaking implications. NFC is really screwed atm so win the division by any means and see what happens.

It's sad. He's lost his wife, he's losing games, throwing balls into the dirt, etc. Meanwhile, BB is kicking ass with his 3rd string QB.

Give it up Tommy.

I just don’t get it.

Something's just flat out wrong with the team. It's 3-3 and has lost to two teams it had no business losing to. Neither the Packers nor the Steelers games should have been losses.

TEAM loss except for the kicker. OL can't open a hole fr the run. DL slow to the QB. White's UNNECESSARY but real RTP push after the pass cost a TD and the game. DB's MIA in the clutch for multiple 3rd & longs. Coaching/preparation must also be a factor too.

Something's just flat out wrong with the team. It's 3-3 and has lost to two teams it had no business losing to. Neither the Packers nor the Steelers games should have been losses.
The D will be fine. Bowles is not a bad defensive coach but offensively Leftwich is getting exposed.

Against GB an injured Gage was #1 WR and Scotty Miller was #2. Hard to win games with that.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back