PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho buys whole team Beats by Dre headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical response from MO...that other hater must be working the morning shift at McD's.

I assume that you are referring to me as "the other hater".

Obviously, you're basing that on all the bad things I said about Ocho, right?

You must have missed the part that where I said that I'm NOT taking a shot at Ocho or the OP...
and you must have manufactured the part where I said ANYTHING negative about Ocho himself :rolleyes:

All my post was in reference to is that this is a BORING @ss non-story, that has nothing real to do with football, the superbowl or the Patriots team on-field performance.

I made no opinions on Ocho or what I think he should be doing with his money. You are reading others comments and lumping them in with mine. I apologize if this is simply a symptom of a more debilitating learning disorder, but please don't attack me and call me a "hater" because you have a poor English comprehension threshhold.

I happen to really like Ocho a lot.
It is a considerate thing to do for his teammates, regardless of his production or income level. He has been fun to have as a part of this team, regardless of how useless he has been on the field (and he HAS been useless on the field... that's not hating, it's an obvious fact that anyone not named 85ocho85 should be able to see)

As for me working at McD's...you are just jealous that I work at the #1 fast food chain in the WORLD!! You Burger Queen Employees are just mad that the Big Mac will always dominate your Whopper! Why you gots to be Hatin' on me, mayne?!?! :D

Last edited:
These are the kind of sneakers you get with a free bowl of soup.... Oh, but they look great on you.

I love the Rodney D. quote from CaddyShack! :p

this-hat-caddyshack-judge-smails-ted-knight-hat-demotivational-poster-1266511160.jpg

caddyshack.jpg

About your avatar, there was this guy on NFL network who thought BJGE was pointing to his own name and number and snarkily said, "yes we know who are you are". I was so happy when someone pointed the significance for his folly.

And this is why I don't bother listening to 99% of the mediots. Just because you put an "Expert" or "Insider" underneath your name doesn't make it so. I might as well sign my posts as "NFL Insider Expert." I know nothing, but that still puts me ahead of the majority of those schmucks.

If you follow him on twitter you will notice last night he asked a random follower that lived near Foxboro to pick him up at his house and drive him to dinner.

You just gotta love this guy.

Did Chad bring any actual players from the team?

Mo:

You can't deny that, for whatever reason, TFB has been missing some throws this year that we've seen him make in years past.

I don't know why that is, whether it has to do with his left shoulder, or schemes or if it's just a fluke.

The thing is, though, that there have been misses to go along with drops by receivers, and like I said, we'll see how things pan out for Chad after the season is over.

respects,

Yet Brady's manged to complete 449 passes. So it's Brady's fault?

I'm not a big headphone guy, but a couple times I tried some out and these far and away sounded better than anything I've heard.

Grado Labs | Headphones

And you all have the nerve to say that this guy isn't a contributor?

OT but since this thread seems to be a bunch of bickering....

as an audiophile watching the marketing machine behind dre beats makes me cringe, and you'll find that the vast majority of audiophiles agree that these are possibly the ost overpriced headphone on the market. You can get superior ones for much cheaper in both IEMs and headphones. i know the beats are a fashion thing and if that's important to you then by all means, go for them, I understand the appeal. But in terms of sound they are just not that good. The same goes for skullcandy and especially Bose. For the same price as the beats, fr example, you can get custom molded 1964 Ears iems that will absolutely blow the beats or anything from bose out of the water both in terms of isolation and sound.

A couple of people have mentioned some other good ones, the TF10s and some grados and AKGs, but the best way to find what you are looking for is to start at head-fi.org and look around for what type of music/sound you like, read reviews and talk to people about their opinions. There's a whole world of amazing products out there that are superior to what you see in Best Buy or wherever. Just a warning though, it's an addictive hobby!

It's a possibility, it's not like there's a lot of film from this year for the Giants to look at. When there's a play or two for him.

I think since Gronk has a high ankle sprain that could limit him, Ocho might see more snaps

Great gesture by Ocho but the Beats are bad quality for the price people. Trust me Im big into my music and headphones!

Adalius Thomas,Doug Gabriel,Duane Starks,Monty Beisel,Chad Brown and a few others proves that while our coach and owner are right at the top of the NFL the team is far from perfect when signing players ... ....but still better than most teams.

Ocho obviously was one of those mistakes and if you think his signing has turned out to be anything other than a total waste and a misevaluation on their part,you have to be a full blown idiot.

I think the Pats are too rigid and did not know how to use Ocho. With their TE weapons they didnt need to worry about it. Ocho got $6Million and is happy with that money and I am happy for him.

Only the full blown idiots have an issue with Ocho and this situation. You see them in the threads crying about it all the time..oh wait!

Last edited:
I think the Pats are too rigid and did not know how to use Ocho. With their TE weapons they didnt need to worry about it. Ocho got $6Million and is happy with that money and I am happy for him.

Only the full blown idiots have an issue with Ocho and this situation. You see them in the threads crying about it all the time..oh wait!

I mean no disrespect to you, but how many different ways can you use a WR? You line him up, he runs the routes, and the QB throws him the ball. That's what they tried to do with him, and it has seemingly failed because he can't make the reads on the fly like receivers are supposed to do in the NE offense. Furthermore, there were times earlier on when Brady forced him the ball, even after the guy ran the wrong route. I don't think that has anything with the rigidity of the New England Patriots. That's just a guy that failed to pick things up.

I mean no disrespect to you, but how many different ways can you use a WR? You line him up, he runs the routes, and the QB throws him the ball. That's what they tried to do with him, and it has seemingly failed because he can't make the reads on the fly like receivers are supposed to do in the NE offense. Furthermore, there were times earlier on when Brady forced him the ball, even after the guy ran the wrong route. I don't think that has anything with the rigidity of the New England Patriots. That's just a guy that failed to pick things up.

He picked his check up every week. Been to several games this year and they never put the play call on the scoreboard. So no way for me to know if a route was run wrong or what the actual play was. Apparently watching at home you have the ability to follow the entire route of a player and know the exact play that was called every time. Guess that's why a lot of people don't actually go to the stadium to watch .

He picked his check up every week. Been to several games this year and they never put the play call on the scoreboard. So no way for me to know if a route was run wrong or what the actual play was. Apparently watching at home you have the ability to follow the entire route of a player and know the exact play that was called every time. Guess that's why a lot of people don't actually go to the stadium to watch .

To answer your question, I know he ran wrong routes on two plays specifically because the audio picked up Tom Brady yelling, "What are you doing, Chad?" on one of them. Maybe Tom wasn't talking about the route he ran, but rather something else that he did wrong (that' s me giving you the benefit of the doubt). Either way, he did something wrong. On the other play, it was clearly a wrong route based on the replay evidence.

Even with me clearly stating that I meant no disrespect to you, you went went with the over-the-top, defensive approach. Whatever. I should have known better than to say anything regarding Ocho to someone whose name is 85Ocho85. Silly me. You must be a life-long fan of Ocho who, judging by your join date and low post count, just starting liking the Patriots because he was traded here. I guess there's nothing wrong with that if true. However, it does making what should have been an interesting conversation a bit less interesting.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great gesture by Ocho but the Beats are bad quality for the price people. Trust me Im big into my music and headphones!

which beats are bad quality? and which ones do you use?

my nephew is a sound engineer and he bought the Beats Pro for my bro. he likes 'em....

To answer your question, I know he ran wrong routes on two plays specifically because the audio picked up Tom Brady yelling, "What are you doing, Chad?" on one of them. Maybe Tom wasn't talking about the route he ran, but rather something else that he did wrong (that' s me giving you the benefit of the doubt). Either way, he did something wrong. On the other play, it was clearly a wrong route based on the replay evidence.

Even with me clearly stating that I meant no disrespect to you, you went went with the over-the-top, defensive approach. Whatever. I should have known better than to say anything regarding Ocho to someone whose name is 85Ocho85. Silly me. You must be a life-long fan of Ocho who, judging by your join date and low post count, just starting liking the Patriots because he was traded here. I guess there's nothing wrong with that if true. However, it does making what should have been an interesting conversation a bit less interesting.:rolleyes:

sure, and if the pats benched every guy that brady ever yelled at, I guess we'd be down to an entire offense of street FA's.

whatever reason that ocho has not worked out really has nothing to do with the original point.

why do people try so hard to dislike this guy?

You are absolutely correct.

Want a great pair of headphones? Audio-Technica ATH-M50's. I'm a radio personality and a wedding/bar DJ and there is nothing better, and you can get em for $150 on Ebay. I've owned 7 pairs now.

That's the pair I have! I'm very happy with them as well, though I only use them for casual listening and gaming. They're the most balanced and crisp headphones I've ever owned, and there's definitely no going back.

sure, and if the pats benched every guy that brady ever yelled at, I guess we'd be down to an entire offense of street FA's.

whatever reason that ocho has not worked out really has nothing to do with the original point.

why do people try so hard to dislike this guy?

Go back and read some of my posts about Ocho, and then come back to your response to realize how idiotic it is. I've defended him plenty and even stated in one thread how much I love the guy. I love when people read and respond out of context. It only makes you and all of the others that do it look dumb. Thanks.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference