PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho buys whole team Beats by Dre headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You give a crap. You are in every Ocho thread giving a crap. You give such a crap you follow his every move, you know about his projects, etc etc.

Haters are just fans who don't know how to love. The haters are where the money comes from. Ocho thanks you and knows he can count on you to continue following him and giving him that attention...which equals money in his pockets!:singing::singing:

Your welcome, Ocho. Or as your lover boy says to his twitter dissers, Eff U.

If your audiophile source is correct its the cachet to wear them. Take those Fugly Nike Air Jordans sneakers people were paying ridiculous amounts of money for, there are much better shoes for that price, but you're cool if you show up in a pair.

Fugly? I think not

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-mars-blackmon-white-varsity-red-black-2.jpg

LOL Great defense of the underperforming entertainer who spends his mornings getting nutrition at IHOP and his afternoons jonesing for latte companions at Starbucks and evenings pandering for celebrity jock sniffers to take him out to dinner...

Maybe lousy nutrition is the root of all Ocho's problems...

He got $6 Million problems from the Patriots! LMFAO!!!! And he has you a loyal hater, following his every move. I will tell him to send you a dirty pair of jocks, I hate to see anyone jealous!

If you follow him on twitter you will notice last night he asked a random follower that lived near Foxboro to pick him up at his house and drive him to dinner.

You just gotta love this guy.

Just more attention whoring.

Mo:

You can't deny that, for whatever reason, TFB has been missing some throws this year that we've seen him make in years past.

I don't know why that is, whether it has to do with his left shoulder, or schemes or if it's just a fluke.

The thing is, though, that there have been misses to go along with drops by receivers, and like I said, we'll see how things pan out for Chad after the season is over.

respects,

I dont want to see him back at 6 Mil per.

Id rather draft a WR.

I have been using Sony MDR-7506 for work and play for years. They can be had for $100. Highly recommended.

I've got a pair of Sony MDR-V4s that I bought in 1987 that still are great.

Oh no, he's stupider than I thought! My audiophile sources tell me that Beats are very disappointing for their respective price ranges. They are decent headphones, but there are better headphones on the market for cheaper, and MUCH better headphones out there at the same price points. Same goes for Skull Candy, except those just aren't good headphones at any price point.

You are absolutely correct.

Want a great pair of headphones? Audio-Technica ATH-M50's. I'm a radio personality and a wedding/bar DJ and there is nothing better, and you can get em for $150 on Ebay. I've owned 7 pairs now.

AKG K240's are pretty good, too. I use them when tracking instruments and as one set (among others- always good to hear mixes through different headsets and speakers) when mixing They go for about $100 or so.

That isn't a picture of the reissue of the 97? air jordans......This is

air-jordan-11-retro-concord-11-600x398.jpg

They look like spats......

mens-black-white-patent-spats-shoes-18614-p.gif

You must own a pair of these joints. :)

Last edited:
I dont want to see him back at 6 Mil per.

Id rather draft a WR.

I don't think it's an either/or scenario. We probably should draft a WR, but with both Welker and Branch being FAs after this season, it doesn't hurt to keep Ocho around.

Also, because most of the money was in his signing bonus, he'd be getting paid $4.5M in 2012 and 2013. Still seems like a lot, but consider approximately $1.5M of that is already paid for from this season, so we'd be paying him really $3M for each year.

Been blessed, never work only invest.

Sounds just like the real Ocho

Blessed with getting 6 Mil for less than 300 yards receiving

'Works' but 'never' is a factor in any game

'Invests' in headphones to be a 'nice guy' to his fellow teammates

No one is saying Chad is a bad guy or even a bad teammate but the fact remains he has no business being on a football field anymore,he is done and is an embarrassment on this roster...when Tiquan Underwood passes you on the depth chart that is all there is to know.

It's time for Chad to go to Hollywood and make movies with The Rock or some other aged athlete

Last edited:

Blessed with getting 6 Mil

No one is saying Chad is a bad guy or even a bad teammate but the fact remains he has no business being on a football field anymore,he is done and is an embarrassment on this roster...when Tiquan Underwood passes you on the depth chart that is all there is to know.

It's time for Chad to go to Hollywood and make movies with The Rock or some other aged athlete
Its not over till the Fat Lady sings, and thats not until next week. .....you never know. This is most likely 85's one and only shot at being in a SB, i'm sure he'd jump though hoops to catch a TD. If he has anything left in the tank (and i think he has) i'm pretty sure hes going to put it all out on the field next week if he plays.

Last edited:

About your avatar, there was this guy on NFL network who thought BJGE was pointing to his own name and number and snarkily said, "yes we know who are you are". I was so happy when someone pointed the significance for his folly.

Blessed with getting 6 Mil for less than 300 yards receiving

When you own The Pats you can make the decision on who is on the team. When you are the coach you can be involved in those decisions. Are you saying you know more than Mr.Kraft and BB?
You say Chad is done, are you saying that Mr.Kraft and BB did not know this and you know more than the two of them combined?

When you own The Pats you can make the decision on who is on the team. When you are the coach you can be involved in those decisions. Are you saying you know more than Mr.Kraft and BB?
You say Chad is done, are you saying that Mr.Kraft and BB did not know this and you know more than the two of them combined?

Adalius Thomas,Doug Gabriel,Duane Starks,Monty Beisel,Chad Brown and a few others proves that while our coach and owner are right at the top of the NFL the team is far from perfect when signing players ... ....but still better than most teams.

Ocho obviously was one of those mistakes and if you think his signing has turned out to be anything other than a total waste and a misevaluation on their part,you have to be a full blown idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back