PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho buys whole team Beats by Dre headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one yet again. This is too good. I'll do us both a favor and end it here. I won't respond to anything else you have to say. I'm clearly not picking on someone my own size in this one.:cool:

Anyway, go Pats!:rocker:

you're just as good at typing words and saying nothing as the next guy

Normally, a high priced guy like this who makes little contribution gets on my crap list.
Likeable guy.

Everyone surprised BB kept him around.
Makes us all think secret weapon.

What is wrong with some of you?????

Secret weapon? You're kidding, right?

Nice guy, lousy addition to the Pats. Hopefully he'll get his ring and then a ticket out of town.

What is wrong with some of you?????

Secret weapon? You're kidding, right?

Nice guy, lousy addition to the Pats. Hopefully he'll get his ring and then a ticket out of town.

you could say the same about shaun ellis.....but then again, he didn't buy anyone headphones

in terms of stupidity, bringing ocho almost rivals the drafting of ron brace instead of connor barwin........almost

Last edited:
Who cares if any of you like the headphones or not. The team was happy for them. It's called a gift.

They got Uggs too.......

Props for making an Ocho username. Most people pick good football players.

Oh ya, well The jerk store called and their running out of you

"Sorry Ventrone. Just guys on the active roster this week. I did get you a pair of these white ear buds."

you could say the same about shaun ellis.....but then again, he didn't buy anyone headphones

in terms of stupidity, bringing ocho almost rivals the drafting of ron brace instead of connor barwin........almost

But Shaun Ellis has actually contributed some. Not nearly as much as one would hope, but compared to Ocho, he's a freakin' stud.

Brace is a bust.

Last edited:
Props for making an Ocho username. Most people pick good football players.

Ocho has had an excellent football career. Bet you are not even the best Walmart greeter.

My preference is the Bose QC3. I absolutely love them. Pricey but worth the cost in the long-term. Hear same things about Beats .... Overpriced and performance isn't here.

Second.

I fly every 2 weeks and when I have them on I forget I'm on a plane. Have listened to Sony and another off brand I don't remember the name of and they don't compare. I know you are paying for the name, but they do the job. Takes one AAA battery and it lasts forever.

Aren't the Dre headphones the big black and red ones....look kinda huge.

not really........I've listened to them both.....to me dropping $300 (anyone paying $400 for a pair of beats has to be ******ed) for any headphone is silly. you can get the same engineered product for $100 (I used to be an audio applications engineer for Analog Devices). I guess the reason for defending the beats was more due to the OP and the baseless guffawing that went on at the beginning of the thred. more if it had to do with not like the person or not liking dr. dre than anything else.

the only worthwhile products that bose ever put out are the 901's and 501 towers

I just find it funny that you laugh at Bose but do not laugh at Monster and the absolute Shyte they put out. But hey, let people spend their money on Monster and think you're hearing improved audio when they could buy FAR better products for less (in many cases FAR less) money. As far as a Monster product, $400 for something worth less than $100 sounds typical.

901's are useless without a pre out/poweramp in or a tape monitor loop as you can't employ the EQ. Seen a Tape monitor loop on a receiver lately? 501's were okay if you needed end tables and speakers. ;)

Last edited:
But Shaun Ellis has actually contributed some. Not nearly as much as one would hope, but compared to Ocho, he's a freakin' stud.

Brace is a bust.

not really.......what has ellis contributed? 7 tackles and 1 sack. I'd hardly call that more than what ocho has done 15 catches 1TD

I'd say they're about even

I just find it funny that you laugh at Bose but do not laugh at Monster and the absolute Shyte they put out. But hey, let people spend their money on Monster and think you're hearing improved audio when they could buy FAR better products for less (in many cases FAR less) money. As far as a Monster product, $400 for something worth less than $100 sounds typical.

901's are useless without a pre out/poweramp in or a tape monitor loop as you can't employ the EQ. Seen a Tape monitor loop on a receiver lately? 501's were okay if you needed end tables and speakers. ;)

well, I have both the 501's and 901's (series IV with the EQ)....I like 'em .... the 901's are perfect match for my macintosh power amp (which helps keep my heating bill down)

you missed my point. I don't take either brand seriously. I had bose headphones as well as many others......I've found that you don't need to spend more than $100 for a devcent pair of headphones.........whether it is bose or monster or any other highly marketed product......audio technica and sennheiser produce superior products for less money, and other brand make relative equals for far less. and I'm not laughing at the products, jus tth epeople wh waste their money on them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye