PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Julian Edelman interview with Jason and Travis Kelce

I listened to it while on a long drive. It was an entertaining interview. Edelman always comes off as funny and likable.

The Eagle Kelce seems like a decent enough guy.

The other Kelce was the least douchy I have ever seen him. Still a major douche, but Edelman got him to seem tolerable.

But, yes, **** the Kelce clan...including Mama media whore Kelce.

Great interview. Wish the Patriot unfiltered would do that with other older greats! Loved Edelnut and Moss back and forth. Makes you feel like the boys tossing back a couple m

KC Kelce tries to act like Gronk.

Lame

Long (1 hour 33 minutes) Edelmann interview with the Kelce's. Plenty of NSFW language.

Extremely disappointed that he interviewed with those two... Won't listen, not now and not ever.

Great interview. Wish the Patriot unfiltered would do that with other older greats! Loved Edelnut and Moss back and forth. Makes you feel like the boys tossing back a couple m
Much higher respect for Jules, 7th round pick, travels to live in LA for MONTHS hoping Brady would call him to practice one afternoon. Brady calls 1 time and he's there. They build. I hope Mac watches this interview and throws no shade to the lower receivers and gives them the time to prove their worth.

Adam Vinatieri interview was great also. He move and got train by a man in a wheelchair!

Adam Vinatieri interview was great also. He move and got train by a man in a wheelchair!
I thought the Vinatieri was pretty good too. Not too many people have listened to it though.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back