PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T I've Been Away.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Glad you're feeling better. Welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you're going through some challenging times, Gwedd, but I am certainly glad to hear that you made it through and are on the road to recovery.

I've been fairly sick myself since the Thanksgiving/Xmas holidays with some surgical procedures, so I'm up at weird times of the day and night. PM me if you want to talk, or if there's anyway that I can help you. God Bless, my friend.

I'm glad you made it through! I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery.

7 months recovery time, perfect....do your rehab and watch Brady and BB take this league by storm all the way to back to back in SF.

Happy recovery....

Wow

Glad you're doing well! Definitely wish you a speedy recovery!

And this is a good time to be away from anything NFL* related if you've got heart problems, are pregnant, or may become pregnant.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

don't "stay off the boards" Gwedd...if anything, spend MORE time exercising your brain. As one of my longtime good friends here, I promise you that I will act even more spontaneously combustible than I ever have so that you may live vicariously through my self inflicted madness.:eek:

Gwedd.

Genuinely.

One of my favourite posters around here.

Look after yoursrlf.
Get better. Go pats and **** everyone else.

Good to hear you are on the mend.

My brother went through by-pass last year. He is good to go now, you will be good to go soon. Time moves along and you will heal and be stronger and before you know it you will be back to normal.

In the moments you need a little something, and they will come, remember that time will heal, you will heal, and you will be back to your old self, however your old self was...:)

More good memories are to be had...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back