PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Ex-Patriot Sergio Brown missing EDIT: Sergio Brown resurfaces!!

This can’t end well. Prayers for Sergio and the family. Lived in a neighborhood that the crime rate was 90% higher than the rest of the state of Illinois.

Makes you wonder for instance when your claim to fame is being absolutely dominated by another player and made a laughingstock all over the world that can make the sanest person snap.

Me myself I would be like yeah That’s Gronk who hasn’t he dominated and embarrassed.
The kid is a Ox.

Well this took a turn…

Something that can fundamentally alter your brain chemistry is a joke? Are you sure that's the take you want to go with?

Something that can fundamentally alter your brain chemistry is a joke? Are you sure that's the take you want to go with?
An excuse is a reason that avoids accountability.... "I did my homework, but my dog ate it."

CTE could 100% be the reason, but it's not an excuse.

Hopefully Brown is found alive and they can understand what happened.

Your brain chemistry can be altered in plenty of non-violent ways from CTE. Using it as the #1 excuse for every time a guy does something violent is incredibly stupid.

An excuse is a reason that avoids accountability.... "I did my homework, but my dog ate it."

CTE could 100% be the reason, but it's not an excuse.
Agree and it can't be verified until the subject is dead. There have been enough cases of it to not rule it out as a possibility.

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong

Well as someone who was raised by a bipolar schizophrenic he is clearly delusional and he sounds like a person who has the same illness.

We don't know when it surfaced for him (or if it that is it), but from what I recall mid-twenties to mid-thirties is most common.

I would wager a large amount of money it's Bipolar Schizophrenia.

Sad.

I was hoping this wan’t the case but he is definitely having either a massive mental breakdown or is on the longest drug bender.

His own mother, I feel terrible for the mom and family.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back