PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nothing left to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
But win the super bowl.

We cant change anyone's opinions or how they feel about our team. Winning the super bowl just ends any argument for me.

We have our super bowl and they can have their complaints. Which one would you rather have?

Losing the game will compound a bad situation into a worse one for us.

Like I said before, brady go 7 for 7 and use your MVP speech to publicly embarrass goodell, the colts and anyone else who think their moral compass is better than ours

No way this team loses now.

I almost feel sorry for what Seattle will experience.

Before this crap I was feeling pretty good about this game. Still do. Players are going to be pissed off and come out like they did for the Bengals game.

Wouldn't it be something if this somehow all becomes sort of a blessing in disguise like that?

I want nothing more than 3 games to glory 4, show us beating the colts, get audio from belechick and brady on the sidelines discussing their disgust for the complaints at halftime of the inflation, mix in a Montage of wilbon saying we should forfeit over video of everyone calling us cheaters and just show us steam rolling to a super bowl.

A Lombardi is the only appropriate F-you in this scenario. Gronk should take a page out of "Gronking to Remember" and spike the trophy right up Goodell's ass.

The storyline that it would be if they lost is out of this world. 0-3, cheaters, etc. The media will eat for days at the expense of our Patriots. Please win

It's us against the world again, things are coming together quite nicely before the big game #ExcellentSmithers....

The storyline that it would be if they lost is out of this world. 0-3, cheaters, etc. The media will eat for days at the expense of our Patriots. Please win

I don't wanna be a Debbie downer but if the pats lose, going 0-3 after Spygate and now THIS. It won't last for days, it'll last forever.

If they win, it still last forever but at least as a fan the blow is soften and you can say that they won a game with all eyes on them so how could they "cheat"

We already lose the SB. The league will not allow pats to win.

Just win, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back