PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not Just Brady/Bunchen in the gossip columns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
say-hello-butt-little-friend-hello-big-demotivational-poster-1230357521.jpg

Tonya Montana says Hi!

Sounds as if she was playing the classic cover2, while he was picking up the TE over the middle.

Last edited:
Kardashian has already denied it..

Credibility and Kardashian...two mutually exclusive terms

I think it's hysterical that she and Felger had the same reaction when the story broke...who the hell is Brett Lockett...never even heard of him...LOL

From the sounds of it the kinky text and phone only relationship was likely a ruse played on old Brett... Either that or one of the precocious Jenner kids (Kiley or Kendall) who are growing up way to fast and want to be dysfunctional little Kardashians too got hold of one of Kimmy's cell phones...LOL

Credibility and Kardashian...two mutually exclusive terms

Exactly....it's like Rex Ryan and losing weight. They just don't go well together.

uhhh.. Bret Lockett?

I guess everyone in major sports has gotten some from Kim.

Last edited:
Not very attractive. Who is she?

not very attractive? I'd lick off the lint between her toes.

I too would take a spot in that line, but Wicked Pissah is absolutely joking with you :)

Thats Kim Kardashian, pretty face but Im not a fan of the huge ass

To each his own, my friend :cool:

I'm a fan of what she's got, just not WHO she is--which is an egotistical, spoiled, super rich, little brat.

yeah..read that ...but I can't help thinking that this bimbo, who possesses the attention span of a mayfly, can't remember the way hoeme(sic) at night or what she ate for breakfast...unless it was a three pound Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage....

Kim Kardashian issued a most emphatic denial, in particular saying she's never “met, spoken to, texted, called or even heard of” Lockett.

Kim Kardashian denies cheating on fiance, threatens lawsuit – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

I can't imagine Lockett just pulling this one out of thin air. She's got waaay more reason to lie and cover things up than he does. He has absolutely no reason to make anything up whatsoever, especially when considering the comments made by his little brother etc.

I'm personally on 'team Brett' for this one. I'm not buying one word that bimbo is saying, and I can only hope that she's exposed for what she is.

Sadly, her fiance will probably stay with her anyway--that's my guess.

Not sure why Lockett cares about that except for the money ... that is super high maintenance on some well worn cooz. Take the makeup off and it's a horror show that can be found in any night club.

kim-kardashian-no-make-up-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes