PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not a Shocker: another claim of Goodell lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why do the majority give him a pass? More and more stuff comes out about his lies snd screwups, yea it's talked about but seems like a day later it's gone, or someone excusing him with the amount of pressure he's under or he's in a no win situation etc. So frustrating because any false thing about the Patriots is left out there forever with majority bashing them.:mad:

raw

"Roger, you sit on a throne of lies."

I can't wait until Goodell launches an independent investigation with his mother as the lead investigator.

I can't wait until Goodell launches an independent investigation with his mother as the lead investigator.

Well someone has to get to the bottom of the 'who **** Roger's pants?' caper. It wasn't him - too much integrity or something.

I'll give rog credit for doing one thing very well: He's done an awesome job at somehow convincing 32 billionaire owners that he's responsible for the money that the nyjfl is bringing in

Sarcasm aside, we are clearly at the point, after multiple data points, where one has to assume that everything this executive says is a lie.

He has been caught too many times in lies, and never once owned up and apologized, to be given any benefit of doubt.

There's a lot of that going around. Will be very interesting to see if this ever catches up with him, or if he can base an enormously rewarding career on an ability to consistently, baldly lie to his customer base.

How do you know when Fraudger* lies?

Every time he opens his cavernous pie-hole.
I was oh so close to making this my sig. But alas, it shall remain the GOAT. :D

Ugh, one day too late. Did the NFL catch wind of Brown's upcoming appearance and is that why they moved Goodell's press conference forward?

Well, had a convo with someone today and went through a bunch of Goodell's lies. He said he needed to walk away and think; I have "blown his mind".

And that's the issue...people still believe the NFL, but that veneer is cracking...just a little bit more every time ****face opens his man-pleaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3