PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No wonder Wilfork clogs the lanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at those guys, they're all 300+ pounds and you wouldn't call any of them fat (except Klecko), I mean Wilfork's a bit big but he looks downright svelte compared to other guys his weight. That means they are all power, strength, and maybe most importantly speed not just big dudes. You really have to hand it to BB and SP for putting together such an impressive group. No question that when they're all healthy that's the best defensive line in football.

Look at those guys, they're all 300+ pounds and you wouldn't call any of them fat (except Klecko), I mean Wilfork's a bit big but he looks downright svelte compared to other guys his weight. That means they are all power, strength, and maybe most importantly speed not just big dudes. You really have to hand it to BB and SP for putting together such an impressive group. No question that when they're all healthy that's the best defensive line in football.
So, you look at that picture and you see a fat Klecko and a "svelte" Wilfork?

Now tell me what you see on the red line. Numbers?

istockphoto_315562_eye_chart.jpg

Look at those guys, they're all 300+ pounds and you wouldn't call any of them fat (except Klecko),

Klecko's not fat, he's just a couple inches (or more) shorter than the rest of these guys and he's got arms the size of my head.

damn, Wright looks F'ing cut, how is he a nose tackle and not a DE?

damn, Wright looks F'ing cut, how is he a nose tackle and not a DE?

B/c that's where the Pats have needed him to be the last three weeks. He can play (and has played) every position on the line. And that's why some of us expect the Pats to retain his services long-term. :)

Ogling defensive linemen's bodies is...uh...disturbing

Ogling defensive linemen's bodies is...uh...disturbing

I think you're projecting.
But I gotta say Ty warren sure does have some freaky traps.

At first I thought it was Rosevelt Colvin in the backround but I don't remember him having a beard and this is a picture of DL and he is a LB.

Maybe it's Marquise Hill, but how am I supposed to know? He never gets ont he field long enough for e to know what he looks like.

I saw Ted Washington a couple of times at the Patriots hotel, I think for the Texans game in Houston in 2003. I've also seen Wilfork at the Patriots hotel a few of times including this year in Ft Lauderdale and Minneapolis. As big as Vince is, Ted is huge. It's hard to believe he can even move let alone play football.

At first I thought it was Rosevelt Colvin in the backround but I don't remember him having a beard and this is a picture of DL and he is a LB.

Maybe it's Marquise Hill, but how am I supposed to know? He never gets ont he field long enough for e to know what he looks like.
That's Jarvis Green.

ImgDyn.cfm

From left to right its Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Green, Klecko, and Wright.

Indeed I have seen Ted Washington and Sam Adams at Bills camps here in Rochester Ny and both makes these guys look thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back