PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Tag For Titans FA CB Cortland Finnegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICHC_DoNotWant.jpg

With McCourty and Dowling, I don't want top CB signed. I think they should sign a top Safety or Mario Williams though FA. Grab another corner with one of their many high draft picks.
With McCourty and Dowling.... what can you be counting on?

Cortland Finnegan has been texting VJax in hopes of recruiting him to CF's next team, which is looking like Tampa.

Twitter

Have a sense that Asante Samuel will be traded or released by the Eagles... may be a chance to re-unite with this old team, but there is no way the Pats are going to pay him 10 mil a year.

I'm sure i saw a video of him getting tagged.:bricks:

Have a sense that Asante Samuel will be traded or released by the Eagles... may be a chance to re-unite with this old team, but there is no way the Pats are going to pay him 10 mil a year.

Considering how bad Asante's tackling has become, I have a hard time picturing him on the Patriots. The Pats also play a lot of bump and run coverage these days... another thing that he can't do.

Oh Hell no! He's the very last player I want on this team. His performance in the 2007 playoffs was absolutely pathetic. He was afraid to go 10 yards near anyone on the field. He didn't want to get hurt before he got paid. I can't believe the coaching staff kept him out there. And it appears he still plays the same way.

I don't like Finnegan at all. I think he's dirty and overrated. And I believe he will command a large salary in free agency. I'd much prefer going after Carr, if we are going to make a run at a CB.

This. Not sure what all the fuss is about this guy he STINKS!

Other than the fight with Andre Johnson, what are his issues? I really don't know, I don't follow the Titans all that closely.

Frankly they start with.....he isn't a very good corner. They continue on the he is a thug who gets heavily penalized for stupid things.

Frankly they start with.....he isn't a very good corner. They continue on the he is a thug who gets heavily penalized for stupid things.

This!

I get stuck watching alot of titan games. Not a game goes by that he doesnt get a stupid penalty. He's a thug, and not a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back