PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No secondary or pass rush

emtmark99

Rookie
Reaction score
The same old same old The patriots have no secondary or pass rush and how long has this been going on now? 5 years, they can't stop the pass in the final drive of any game meaning something. Please Belichick draft a solid bigtime corner in 2013 and get a decent tackle to protect Brady!!! yes the officiating stinks we all know that. it's the pass defense at the end of the game.

pats need a rusher opposite chandler jones.

despite not recording a sack (well...he had half a sack that was recalled on a bull**** call)...he looked good. he always collapsed the pocket, despite being held on virtually every call. Ninkovich hasnt looked particularly great opposite him, and id rather ninko be more a part of the linebacking core where he can operate in more space than on the line. and this is just the 1st 3 games for jones.

as far as the secondary goes...dennard is injured, and dowling...i dont know whats going on.

McCourty is our number 1 corner...and hes not #1 caliber. I think he looks really good at times, and really bad at times, and if he was paired with someone stronger than arrington, and thus could be the #2, it would be alot better.

I didn't think someone could start a thread with one post :confused:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back