PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No more Fieldgoals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Was I the only one shaking my head when we kicked field goals..While everyone at the bar was jumping for joy, and hugging... I was the only one in there screaming that Not punching it in for 6 was going to come back and bite them in the ass..low and behold.

I admire the trust the staff has on our D, but as i said before (and i'll say it again a 2nd time, I GOT FLAMED FOR SAYING THIS PRE POST SEASON) Our Lb's are not Big Game players--maybe besides Colvin--- any longer... it doesnt help that seymour had a pretty awful game, but can we stop with the excuses...BRUSCHI IS my fav defensive player of the past 10 years, but I'll be the first to admit, he dont have IT on a consistent basis anymore..

Seymour came up FLAT when we needed him most.. also finally it took getting to the afcg to realize...Artell Hawkins and Sanders are NOT suppose to be startin Safetys.

Maroney Hit the rookie wall at the WRONG time. Something has been off for Brady all season, rarely was he brilliant as opposed to winning SB seasons...Cry about receivers all you want--although today they had some huge drops-- but some of the balls brady threw were straight garbage.

WE GAVE HIM 1:00 on the clock to do his magical game winning drive in the face of adversity and he threw a interception..it was like the chargers game all over again this time with no Troy Brown around to bail him out and forget about the actual interception thrown...looking at the replay of that interception, ive come to the conclusion--- his shoulder is MESSED up for real. If that ball is thrown with a little more velocity it makes it to our receiver right inbetween the numbers, it was such a slow-soft pass tho considering the pressure and 2 defenders closing in on the receiver.

::Sigh:: Still love the pats and we have a ton of upside-- Guys it's been real, I am going to take a break from the patsfans.com until the draft. I wish you all nothing but luck and I am hopeful we get over this heartbreak quick... I really dont hope asante samuel leaving, Graham leaving, is dumped ontop of us after this.. Resign Samuel atleast..the man was the only bright spot in our D today.

Pats in 08-09 baby..who do we draft?

Have you written off the '07-'08 season?? Or just planning on skipping a year, with your propecy of gloom and doom you might as well have.

Please, don't engage him - best to just let him go and hope he's forgotten about us by draft time.

it was an honest mistake...07-08, sorry.

Hey MoLewisRocks..You are the man dude :rocker: why do you hate me for?

I was right there with you man. I was NOT satisfied with the field goal advantage. As it turned out it should have been good enough to win if the offense could have just stayed on the field a little longer (thanks Heath Evans for the huddling penalty).

I think a huge play was on a first down play when Brady missed an open Gaffney. I forget what happened on second down, but on third down the Pats ran a draw to Evans that everyone knew was to just setup the field goal. I was hoping the Pats would go for the kill and the TD.

In fact, I didn't even want Stephen Gost. in the situation. Imagine if he missed that last field goal. It would have almost have been suicide. The Colts would have the ball in a tie game with great field position. I must say though that I was very impressed that he made the kicks. That was a clutch situation and I'm thankful that the loss did not come down to a Gostkowski vs. Vinatieri thing.

Last edited:
sorry for pointing out what i think are holes on the team on a message board, a place where your suppose to drop your opinion. Sorry i wasnt born in 1745, and watched every single patriot game until now, Unfortunately I've only been watching the pats since 94- and went on to have some good high school,college football years..Everytime I get flamed, but everytime over due time my "gloom and doom prophecies" come to light and are pretty head on.

Sorry guys, I am not PATRIOT enough for ya, I am not 85 years old, I have different opinions seeing as I have battled on the field before, You guys are always right, No one can be on your level, you are the greatest fans ever, You are the epotimoy of class, every team should be jelaous that YOUR not wearing their players jerseys..

Get a grip fellas, its a message board, and people like me who may have radical opinions on things will come and contribute from time to time and if you dont like it, dont read, dont respond.

Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes