PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
o ooooo oooo ooo

It's not clear at all. Any QB at this level is capable of completing some screens and quick hits. And, yes, that includes Tebow.

And there's a perfect example of him completing a deep ball.

Yep, that was a nice drive by Tebow. He's still a poor quarterback, until his body of play can reflect otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Denver wins. Easier for us. And it's nothing specific to Tebow...questions about a lot of quarterbacks in the league, the most obvious after today being Matty Ice.

Last edited:
Out ****** standing.....Jesus must have just got home and turned the game on. :D

Denver already knows Decker's not coming back. That's not a good sign. I hope, for his sake, that it's not an ACL injury.

Who is that playing QB for the Broncos?

Unbelievable.

let Tebow throw it, the run is NOT going to win you this game until the steelers start backing off, which they will soon if those 30+ plays continue

If denver starts throwing on playaction on first down ...there are plays to be had.

Several big plays by tebow and denver finally. Let's see what happens when Pittsburgh adjust. It's pretty clear the run was doing nada.

Last edited:
Well, looks like Jesus wrapped up his meeting with Bill O'Brien and made it to Denver after all.

Joe Kerr will now show you all how to properly eat crow.....ummmmmmm...

EatingCrow1.jpg

Wow did Denver just score on Pitt's D!?

Not good for the Steelers, first Hampton and now Keisel are injured...

Touchdown Broncos! :)

ah fark it... why wait till a broncos win to read the steelers forum. I bet they are all puking now.

Wait, do we really want to see Tebow next week? Can you imagine him vs our secondary?!:eek: AHAHAHAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes