PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Ravens at Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuck Rule comeback!

Tuck rule. :) Right down to no call on hands to head.

Omg that's bull*hit!!! The refs have it in for the ravens, just because pretty boy matt cassel is the qb!!!11!one!

Ravens are putting all the pressure they can on Cassel and KC's blitz pickup is horrendous.

Not looking very good.

Have the Ravens had a penalty called on them yet?

I am so gald we're not facing this Ravens team next week.

I don't see how. The Chiefs have a pretty good amount of internal strife between the two OC's (Haley and Weis). On top of that, I really don't see how their O-Line is going to be capable of blocking the Ravens pass rush. Furthermore, I don't see how they're going to be able to run the ball against the Ravens like they have against everyone this year. I really want the Chiefs to win, but I'm not expecting it at all.

Well, they've been able to run the ball on the Ravens early on. But it's not like it's done any good. Chiefs don't even have 200 yards of total offense, the Ravens' D is constantly in the backfield, and their defense hasn't been able to get off the field on third down. Kansas City's top priority in the offseason has to be WR, I would think. Aside from Bowe, they are absolutely terrible in that area.

Last edited:
Well, they've been able to run the ball on the Ravens early on. But it's not like it's done any good. Chiefs don't even have 200 yards of total offense, the Ravens' D is constantly in the backfield, and their defense hasn't been able to get off the field on third down. Kansas City's top priority in the offseason has to be WR, I would think. Aside from Bowe, they are absolutely terrible in that area.

ILB

10char

That was a terrible terrible call that gave the Ravens a 1st down. No way that was offsides. Should have been false start.

But that is just how the day has been going for KC. Nothing is going right now.

ILB looks to be a secondary need for them. Their WR corps is absolutely horrendous.

Yeah I'd agree with you. I wonder if Pioli will take someone like Julio Jones if he falls to the mid-late first round...

KC DEF is getting chippy and I wouldn't blame them - the offense hasn't helped them at all...

Refs have been losing control of the game. Trying to regain control now.

Chiefs looking like hot heads, just like their head coach. Probably won't shake hands after either.

Last edited:
Chiefs didn't belong in the playoffs from what I'm seeing.

Chiefs defense continuing the pushing and shoving as the clock is winding down. Harbaugh says, "stop the bullsh!t".

So the Chiefs are going to be that team that played Wild Card weekend as they are just happy to be there type of play. This game is nowhere as close as the score indicates.

Chiefs didn't belong in the playoffs from what I'm seeing.

Sure they did. They just don't belong in the divisional round. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand