PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 afternoon game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another sack. 9, officially, for the half.

Holy crap! The Bears' offensive line did not look this bad against the Packers. The Giants might be legitimate contenders once again.

:bricks:

I do not know this "pass rush" you speak of, I am but a Pats fan.

LOL! Cutler out of the game. Somebody must've hurt his feelings in the locker room. What a wuss!

I would say that he has the knee pads on, but Costas is a ******* midget so he doesn't even need to get on his knees in this case.

actually i dont get this segement in SNF at all...why does costas need to have his single alone word or sentences like a though of the day ? what is the purpose ?

Cutler's pissed he's got more sacks than INTs. Quits.

Maybe they'll let Collins throw a pass this next series.

Hmm, which of the 9 sacks concussed Cutler? :lol2:

Great game. I'm going to call all my friends and make sure they tune in

Eli: "I'm just going to go ahead and throw the ball straight at the tallest guy on the defense. Wow, he's right in front of me, great!"

Hmm, which of the 9 sacks concussed Cutler? :lol2:

None, it's the same concussion he's had since he was 12. It's the only way to explain all his INTs.

Last edited:
Wow..... halfway through the 3rd quarter, the two offenses have combined for a total of 6 first downs.

I cant decide if i am actually enjoying this game or not? Maybe I'm sleeping right now.

Holy crap! The Bears' offensive line did not look this bad against the Packers. The Giants might be legitimate contenders once again.

:bricks:

I do not know this "pass rush" you speak of, I am but a Pats fan.
On the other hand they gave up over 28 points per game in the first three weeks, so it may be a bit early to jump on the Giants' bandwagon after one game - or one half.

Not all that often in today's NFL that you see 50% more punts (nine) than first downs by the two teams combined, especially by ones that are not expected to be competing for the first overall draft pick.

Last edited:
I cant decide if i am actually enjoying this game or not? Maybe I'm sleeping right now.

I was loving it when Cutler was in there. Martz has now scrubbed the passing game with Collins under center.

Wow..... halfway through the 3rd quarter, the two offenses have combined for a total of 6 first downs.

It's inexcusable in a league that's so offense oriented. It seems a dink & dunk style would work with either team.

The refs can't take it any more and give the Giants the spot.

This game is a barn-burner. I just hyped it up for my buddy from undergrad now he's watching :singing:

one thing that stands out in this game ... tackling . both sides rarely miss tackles. Our D needs to look at this if they are in doubt what tackling is :bricks:

Last edited:
one thing that stands out in this game ... tackling . both sides rarely miss tackles. Our D needs to looks at this if they are in doubt what tackling is :bricks:

Another thing that stands out: ineptitude. I hope our guys are watching this so they see how foolish it looks when you play like absolute crap on national tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes