PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 afternoon game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th and 18, and the 3rd string QB tosses an 8 yard pass.

I don't blame him. Would you want to wait for an 20-yarder to open up? :eek:

Adding Lovie Smith to my list of coaches who you wonder how in the hell do they keep their jobs? This illustrious list includes such dignitaries as Marvin Lewis, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner and of course, Eric Mangina. Am I missing anyone? Singletary?

Bears D finally has given up ... Looks like Giants coach remembered the mercy rule

I don't blame him. Would you want to wait for an 20-yarder to open up? :eek:

Not tonight. Better part of valor, and all that.

Adding Lovie Smith to my list of coaches who you wonder how in the hell do they keep their jobs? This illustrious list includes such dignitaries as Marvin Lewis, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner and of course, Eric Mangina. Am I missing anyone? Singletary?

singletary tops the list i think

On the other hand they gave up over 28 points per game in the first three weeks, so it may be a bit early to jump on the Giants' bandwagon after one game - or one half.

Not all that often in today's NFL that you see 50% more punts (nine) than first downs by the two teams combined, especially by ones that are not expected to be competing for the first overall draft pick.

In 2007, the Giants first three games looked like this:

Game 1: Lost at Dallas, 45-35
Game 2: Lost at home to the Packers, 35-15
Game 3: Won at Washington, 24-17.

Avg. points per game allowed = 32.3.

Then, in Game 4 they sacked McNabb 12 times (hence the aforementioned record) and won 16-3.

That was the first sign that the team had something special. Maybe this year's team does in fact suck, but I don't know if we can determine that based on the first three games.

The Giants have made that entire Bears O-line into a giant turnstile.

Where have I seen this before?

Don't tell me, I know this one...

:ugh:

singletary tops the list i think

I am still amazed anybody thought he would be a success. He can't even keep his pants on, or hire an OC who knows what he's doing. The league is full of fiery guys, but you need a really smart one to win.

I am still amazed anybody thought he would be a success. He can't even keep his pants on, or hire an OC who knows what he's doing. The league is full of fiery guys, but you need a really smart one to win.

well..he is so overrated..he has never been a coordinator. became asst HC and then HC. Has no clue about playcalling or what is happening on the field and let go of mike martz because he wanted to run the ball more just like rod marinelli did before the 0-16 lions season.
this week in a press conference he says QB is the most important position certainly for the patriots and colts but not in the niners offense. and when asked how smith has played he said , if he had played well we would be 3-0.

totallly clueless.

Peyton Manning

11 TDs
1 INT
1,365 Yards
112.2 QB Rating

Looks like Peyton is well on his way to a 5th MVP if they make the playoffs this year. The man is an absolute monster in the regular season.

Sucks we have no running game, because if you do, the Colts can be beaten.

Lions 0-4 but 3 losses by a total of 10 points,a few breaks and they are 3-1

This will not be an easy team to beat thanksgiving

Peyton Manning

11 TDs
1 INT
1,365 Yards
112.2 QB Rating

Looks like Peyton is well on his way to a 5th MVP if they make the playoffs this year. The man is an absolute monster in the regular season.

Sucks we have no running game, because if you do, the Colts can be beaten.
Matt Cassel against Peyton next week ...will probably end unbeaten teams in just week 5

Parity looks to have arrived when you don't have a team undefeated in week 6

Peyton Manning
Looks like Peyton is well on his way to a 5th MVP

1286168854.png

So for $20 million why couldn't Julius block as a TE for da Bears. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::bricks:

This looks pretty stupid considering the seasons this guy has had. He has been a horse for his team.

He's won it when others have been more deserving. It is what it is.

Wow, I thought Broncos line was bad! Bears give up 10 sacks to the Giants! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back