PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

DKDkiFPXkAAwuFf.jpg:large

Scoring 10 points at home against the Lions is truly sad, Giants next two games on the road now against decent teams (Eagles, Bucs) and at least 1-3 is looking very likely

And then they have SD (win), seattle (loss) and denver (loss). They will start off 1-6 and compete with the jets for the first overall pick.

Great news boys and girls! The Giants will not end the season with a winning record.

Matthew Stafford's record against teams that end with a winning record has spoken!:)

Brandon Marshall cursed them. Any team he's played on has missed the playoffs.

Scoring 10 points at home against the Lions is truly sad, Giants next two games on the road now against decent teams (Eagles, Bucs) and at least 1-3 is looking very likely

And then they have SD (win), seattle (loss) and denver (loss). They will start off 1-6 and compete with the jets for the first overall pick.

The next two games are both on the road. Philly is favored by 3½, and that was before tonight's game. I would be very surprised if they win at Tampa.

Very good chance they start 0-4.

I still can't believe we lost to these guys twice, especially to that uncalled choke hold by O'hara on Seymour in SB42. 3 combined fumbles by NYG in those 2 SBs, with none recovered by us smh.

Anyone think scar could turn flowers into a pro bowler or he's junk

Anyone think scar could turn flowers into a pro bowler or he's junk

Somewhere in between. I doubt he is junk.

I am amazed at the lack of adjustments by Macadoo however. So his tackle was struggling in pass protection. Yet I cannot recall him having a TE to bump the DE before he releases into a route. It could slow down the rush enough for Flowers to get set. The Giants were also not getting effective blocking out of their RBs.

Lineman on good teams sometimes also struggle. The good teams just make adjustments so it does not ruin their offense.

perfect example of the Criant fan bemoaning the state of his Midgets...

"Eventually, he WILL kill Eli and McAdoo will be an accomplish"

yesh...an den Ima gonna barf rite cheer in muh hot dog wrapper, occifer..and me am not stoned..

No complaints from me, but the Giants selecting Engram with their 1st round pick was incredibly stupid. The last thing they needed was another WR. There's no reason he should be labeled otherwise. There was a couple OTs on the board, and even a RB like Dalvin Cook was available & would've made much more sense than a pure receiving "TE".

Also, I can't imagine that offense does anything next week on the road vs an Eagles front 7 far superior to the Lions'. They'll absolutely demolish that Giants OL.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back