PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants now up 21-0

Jets now trail 7-6

21-0 Giants already? This game could get ugly.

Last edited:
eek, that was an awful call on the luck fumble. I could understand a tuck interpretation there, but an incomplete pass because his arm was going forward?? Not sure about that one.

That's the rule, anytime arm is going forward, tuck rule. Three tuck rule reversals today

Colts line needs to start blocking better

If it's the same ass then I think he's got something going on the side.

With two strip sacks to his credit Brandon Moore's ass's price in FA would go up even more.

Last edited:
eek, that was an awful call on the luck fumble. I could understand a tuck interpretation there, but an incomplete pass because his arm was going forward?? Not sure about that one.

Thats the criteria.

Was the arm going forward.

Crap that return hurts. Should make the Texans drive the whole field

I'll take it but I still don't get it. When the ball goes backwards isn't it a lateral? The ball never went forward. But like I said I'll gladly take it

In the Refs statement he said incomplete pass because the arm was going foward. I don't think that is what the call should have been, to me that was a clear tuck rule. However I am not sure what the rule is on a backwards latterall in that situation but to me a latterall is an intentional act and the QB's arm is going away from the LOS. In this case his arm is going foward towards the LOS and has it knocked away, I think the arm going foward is the key part.

But I am not 100% on the rule given the circumstance.

With the ridiculous luck the Giants always have been having, I wouldn't be surprised if they get all the breaks they need to get in. God I hate them.

Need a Schauby INT here.

Another FG coming up for Houston

Luck needs to get his head out of his ass and play like a real QB, my man Wilson

Vick throws a TD to make it 21-7 Giants

In the Refs statement he said incomplete pass because the arm was going foward. I don't think that is what the call should have been, to me that was a clear tuck rule. However I am not sure what the rule is on a backwards latterall in that situation but to me a latterall is an intentional act and the QB's arm is going away from the LOS. In this case his arm is going foward towards the LOS and has it knocked away, I think the arm going foward is the key part.

But I am not 100% on the rule given the circumstance.

Dierdorf just offered his explanation (keep in mind it is Dan Dierdorf :D). But he said when the QB is hit while throwing, it doesn't matter which way the ball goes it's incomplete.

Big stop there by the Colts D but I have trouble seeing them hold Houston down much longer. Looks like Houston can just move at will, hopefully Luck gets his stuff together.

Sanchez another completion but for -1 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes