PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all do respect, if you underestimate us

i wasnt dissing the saints, rather i was saying the simple concept of doing what works, is exactly what should be done.

i cant imagine anyone underestimating the saints pats packers or even steelers and ravens despite the latter two being kinda crappy road teams this season

you shouldnt really underestimate anyone come playoff time anyway, we've seen how that turns out

This post is ridiculous. Brees is exactly like Rodgers. The saints were up by multiple touchdowns with less than 5 to play in the 4th and they went shotgun pass every time inside the 20 yard line. Holy hell, what game were you watching?

Excuse me, but Rodgers sat the whole 4th quarter against the Bears. If he hadn't and was doing like you say, he'd probably have ended up with 6 or 7 TDs and 350-400 yards passing. And Rodgers will probably sit the whole game next week too rather than chasing some personal records.

And for chrissakes, Brees had a chance to break the record at the end of the game so he took it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

The opinion of some of you that Brady and the Pats never try to run up their numbers and that they ignore records just boggles my mind.

Lmao at all the Brees/Saints hate. You see his speech in the locker room? Guy is nothing but a class act. He isn't like Rodgers, throwing 2 yard slants in the red zone and never running it.

The Falcons had the opportunity to stop him and couldn't.

Yeah, and they produced TDs. Rodgers is classless because he threw 2 TDs in the red zone. Gotcha.

Last edited:
the lesson here is.....

don't hate, appreciate

what you know about crazy hyper offenses haters!

tumblr_lqsd3pZOyh1qgdt6ro1_500.jpg

Don't know why, but brees always seems to get slighted.

Congrats to drew brees though. The saints look primed for a SB run, and i won't be surprised if they take out the niners en route to the NFCG game or SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes