PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see that Rex Ryan has a chance to piss on the Jets playoff hopes next week.

Jax has some serious talent on the offensive side of the ball

Looks like Pitt (dangerous team of late) is in danger of missing the playoffs. Jets just need to beat Bills.

LOL colts knocked out (most likely) with the Texans win today.

* i guess colts can sneak in with just the right combo of wins, losses by other teams, but super long shot

So the world beaters from each conference : Steelers / Seahawks having rough day... Seattle still plenty of time, but the games are so difficult to predict - makes for iffy predictions.

The two best teams in the league coming into the week (Patriots/Panthers) both lost to teams that were on the outside of the WC spots, looking in.

Weird week...

Damn. When you start to feel bad about the Patriots dealing with all their injuries and still taking a good division rival to OT on the road...just look at Green Bay's games in Denver and Arizona.

Pats should go after Floyd this off season. I believe he is a free agent. He also has some familiarity with the Pats offense if I'm not mistaken. Played under Charlie Wiess at ND

I know Cardinals are very good but this is looking another big road game where Rodgers looks meh.

Say what you want about Brady today but at least he came up with a drive to tie it and if the Pats would have decided to receive in OT maybe he has a GW drive.

In the Packers game: The announcer saying Rodgers objected to that sideline hit is wrong. He just looked back at the DB who hit him and was running his mouth. That's all.

Cards looking mighty good

Packers getting their face pounded into dust by AZ

Cards looking mighty good

They are the most complete team in the NFL. David Johnson is phenomenal as well as the defense. And Carson Palmer and his receivers do enough to get the job done.

Packers getting their face pounded into dust by AZ

I'm really surprised at how insignificant and 'useless' WRs not named Cobb have been for that team.

The "injury = move everyone one slot up" situation there has really limited that team. Thompson needs to address that in the offseason, along with his annual attempts to fix his OL and defense.

Funny that KC is in the playoffs but denver isnt. And if denver loses out and jets and kc win, they may not make the playoffs.

So are the Steelers eliminated and there is nothing they can do to make the playoffs?
They are not eliminated, but they no longer control their own fate.

For Pittsburgh to make the playoffs they need to win next week at Cleveland, plus the Jets need to lose to Buffalo.

If the Jets beat the Bills then they are in, and the Steelers are eliminated regardless of what they do.

Kansas City clinched a playoff spot today.

Houston is virtually assured of the #4 seed, but the Colts are still technically alive. Indy needs a very long list of outcomes to all be in their favor to make the playoffs:

- Jacksonville to beat New Orleans today;
- Denver beats Cincinnati Monday night;
- and then next week:
- Colts beat Tennessee;
- Texans lose to Jacksonville;
- Miami beats the Patriots;
- Denver beats San Diego;
- Atlanta beats New Orleans;
- Cincinnati loses to Baltimore; and
- Jets lose at Buffalo

Indy Fan:

wow Rodgers really ****s the bed in big time road games, huh?

I have not seen pass rush this fierce in quite some time.

Wow, this is getting both monotonous and ridiculous at the same time.

And I was convinced this would be the best game of the week. I guess it is if you can't stand Packer fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back