PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** Redzone, enough with the coin toss.

Holy cow! I literally thought Freeney had been out of the NFL for a couple of years!

Pats, Panthers, Steelers, Packers, and Seahawks all lose today.

That's some crazy ****. Though the only thing surprising about GB's loss was the manner in which they lost.

Pats, Panthers, Steelers, Packers, and Seahawks all lose today.

That's some crazy ****. Though the only thing surprising about GB's loss was the manner in which they lost.

And, after tomorrow, we can add either the Broncos or Bengals to the loser list.

Of the top 14 teams, in terms of playoffs, 5 have already lost, 1 will definitely lose (barring a tie), and another, the Vikings, still could lose tonight. We could have half of the top teams in the league having lost this weekend.

Jeff Fisher as always will win enough to keep his job

I don't see it on NFL.com, but hasn't MIN locked down the last NFC WC? The only other team who can get to 9 wins is Atlanta and MIN has a HTH win against them. If SEA, MIN and ATL all end with 9 wins, MIN should get the first tiebreaker on conference record. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Ah, i see. If MIN loses the next two it will be a tie on conf record and go to the third tiebreak. SOS?

I don't see it on NFL.com, but hasn't MIN locked down the last NFC WC? The only other team who can get to 9 wins is Atlanta and MIN has a HTH win against them. If SEA, MIN and ATL all end with 9 wins, MIN should get the first tiebreaker on conference record. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Ah, i see. If MIN loses the next two it will be a tie on conf record and go to the third tiebreak. SOS?

Still in play for this week.....

Minnesota's in with a win or tie.
Denver's in with a win or tie
Cincy gets a bye with a win or tie
Houston gets AFCS win with a Cincy win

NFL Playoff Picture - 2015-2016 NFL Standings - CBSSports.com

I wonder the working relationship between Dungy and Rodney. I always sense inharmony in their exchanges and an uncomfortable smile from Dungy.

Can't wait for the talk tomorrow to be mainly about the jests beating the Pats

When

Steelers (the team no-one wants to face) got beat by the Ravens with Mallett
Panthers got beat by the Falcons who couldn't buy a win the last 10 weeks it seemed
Seahawks got shutdown by the Rams in Seattle
Packers crap the bed on the road, again..

Eli is such trash with no Odell

Nat NewellVerified account‏@NatJNewell
Colts now need 10 games to go their way:
DEN > CIN
IND > TEN
JAX > HOU
MIA > NE
DEN > SD
ATL > NO
BAL > CIN
BUF > NYJ
OAK > KC
PIT > CLE

lloydchristmas.jpg

Ah, it's like a pleasant summer breeze seeing Eli Goober struggle from behind while cranky old man Coughlin grimaces and kvetches on the sideline.

Eli is playing like he could use some HGH! Whatsa matter -- big brother wouldn't share? :D

Yup, I love me an Eli interception. Two's even better.

How did Eli best the Pat's in two Superbowls?

how did Brady win 4 out of 6 Super Bowls in a decade and a half?

shyt happens...I prefer to dwell on the good shyt...

How did Eli best the Pat's in two Superbowls?
Two incredibly lucky catches and horrific officiating that enabled one of them. That's it in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back