PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gotta do our part and run the table. Almost sure thing Bmore loses at least one more game, but then it's a good chance Denver doesn't the way they are playing and given their schedule.. I believe 13-3 gets us a bye, 12-4 not so sure.

Somehow Batch and company pulled it out! :rocker: Thank you Steelers!

Rivers at it again! lolol

San Diego is so bad.

Their defense is suprisingly pretty good though. They played admirably last week but the offense did practically nothing. Then they just broke down put in too tough a postiion by the offense.

The sad thing is, Batch really was playing well enough that Pitt should've won easily. But Sanders inexplicably fumbling the ball with nobody around him and Flacco's f*** it I'm going deep strategy working a few times kept it really close.

Honestly didn't see the bengals turning this season around. How long before San Diego considers moving on from Rivers? Could probably get a lot for him based on the potential of him returning to form.

dont want to see broncos or steelers in the playoffs. But then we have to face one of them it looks like

So happy the Ravens lost...Wooohoo. Doing my happy dance:D

Now if only the Broncos would have done the same. Oh well we need to do our part and beat the Texans next week.

The 2 seed in the NFC is suddenly now open to the Packers or *shudders* Giants if they win tomorrow.

Honestly didn't see the bengals turning this season around. How long before San Diego considers moving on from Rivers? Could probably get a lot for him based on the potential of him returning to form.

Rats fans have been discussing the possibility of trading Sanchez for him.

Gr8 idea if you don't take into account the cap and Rivers' likelihood of not surviving the NY media.

With so many recent SB teams being wild cards I'm really ambivalent about a first round bye

yeah rivers :bricks:

dont want to see broncos or steelers in the playoffs. But then we have to face one of them it looks like

I'd take the Steelers before the Broncos. They never beat us in the playoffs. And DEN is hot right now.

With so many recent SB teams being wild cards I'm really ambivalent about a first round bye

But with as many injuries as many key players have, I'd rather have a Bye week let them heal and then come out firing on all cylinders in the divisional round hopefully against a team not named Denver Broncos.

Rats fans have been discussing the possibility of trading Sanchez for him.

Gr8 idea if you don't take into account the cap and Rivers' likelihood of not surviving the NY media.

Honestly, I could see the jets making a desperate offer. Like 2 1st and a 3rd. In fact, I'm making this a rumor. Jets are interested in making a move for Rivers this offseason. Write it down, tweet it, whatever.

What are peoples thoughts on the NFC West?

Seahawks: 7-5

Cardinals
@ Bills
49ers
Rams

49ers: 8-3-1

Dolphins
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

I think Harbaugh's decision is going to cost him the division.

Cardinals
@ Bills
49ers
Rams

Dolphins
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

I'd like that.

Not that anyone should get a free ride, but I thought Smith was bringing 100% and , as a coach, you probably should reward that effort unless the evidence against it is overwhelming.

Cardinals
@ Bills
49ers
Rams

Dolphins
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

I have the Seahawks finishing 11-5 and the 49ers 10-5-1. Poor Harbaugh.

Tony dungy's most valuable performer of the day...peyton manning

Hmm I just noticed the entire NFC east has both Sunday and Monday night games

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes