PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Free is getting schooled by Brandon Graham.

Last edited:
That commercial with Cam Newton and the little kid who expects to take his job is hilarious.

"I'm just loosening up my arm...."

:rofl:

Brandon Graham sighting! Lol. I was high on that kid, I really wanted him that year. I'm glad we didn't.

How come it feels like I have watched the Eagles play on TV every damn week?

Why WOULDN'T THE NEW DYNASTY be on TV every week. Must capitalize on this once in a lifetime team

Foles IS looking quite impressive though I'll give Philly that

Crazy how that happened. Glad the chiefs won. RAC and Brady Quinn seem like good guys shame they haven't been able to find success.

Political statements like that really don't belong at halftime....if he wanted to get a gun he could probably still get one. Bob Costa is free to say what he wants but, I'd prefer he didn't do it doing the broadcast.

NBC, just gaurenteed 1000's of angry emails from NRA Members.

Stick to sports Costa!

Last edited:
Political statements like that really don't belong at halftime....if he wanted to get a gun he could probably still get one. Bob Costa is free to say what he wants but, I'd prefer he didn't do it doing the broadcast.

I was about to post something similar but decided against it.

I agree with you 1000%.

We have a 2nd amendment right to own firearms Costas. Guns did NOT cause this problem, Jovan Belcher did.

Stick to football Costas, I don't care what you think about guns!

Hmmm, not a completely terrible game.

Who would have thunk.

In the last few years, Dallas is the NFC East version of the Jets. They just won't admit that Romo isn't going to take them where they want to go.

Though as a QB, Romo > Sanchez

Romo is riled more than necessary. They are one of the worst coached teams in the league. Its just easy to blame romo for everything. The first two drives are on the dallas D.

Witten deserves the All-Pro. He's blocking, receiving, acting as a QB security blanket, and basically doing everything we value in Gronk. Witten has had an amazing year.

Was just looking forward to the next few weeks of the NFL schedule. Next week the SNF game is Lions-Packers :mad:. But the rest of the games aren't all that enticing other than our game with Houston (which is Monday night anyways) and Ravens-Redskins.

Then I looked at week 15 :eek: Some of the matchups:
Giants - Falcons
Colts - Texans (could be very important for us)
Packers - Bears
Denver - Baltimore (also could be important for us)
TB - NO
Steelers - Cowboys
SF vs. us (SNF)

What a lineup

2-6 weeks for Taylor.

We played most of today's game without 6 starters (Ben, Colon, Adams, DeCastro, Woodley, Taylor). Technically we got Brown and TP back, but they're clearly not 100% (in particular TP who's just a shell of his old self right now).

Whether we can actually mount some sort of run down the stretch this year will come down to whether we can get a decent number of these guys healthy. Like a lot of teams in the NFL, we're a pretty good team when healthy and a pretty average one when dinged up. Today's win notwithstanding, we're going to struggle with our current lineup...so I'm hoping for better luck on the health front down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes