NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 13 NFL Games
By: John Morgan

Games of rooting interest for Pats fans will be for Arizona to beat the Jets and for Tennessee to knock off Houston early; in the late games it will be for the Ravens to lose to Pittsburgh (can I just hope for a meteor to hit the stadium?) and Tampa Bay t...

NFL Week 13 Other games

Lets go Cards,Bucs and Ravens

Re: NFL Week 13 Other games

Gost and Nick foles miss a FG attempt at the same time

Sanchez with a 2nd INT to Kerry rhodes

Does anyone know why Jake Locker is in for Tennessee and not Hassleback? The guy is total garbage

lol at the jets game hhahaha

You suck Locker. Kinda sucks when switching from your washed up 90 year old QB to a guy you took 8th overall last year and it's a downgrade. 21.4 rating what a pathetic bust. Have fun with that Tennessee

Last edited:
you almost had #4 for sanchez

oops..worong thread

Last edited:
Dolphins-Patriots clearly much better than the SNF Eagles-Cowboys awful game. Would've made a good flex. Maybe week 17 if dolphins are still in Wild Card race.

I like watching Homeland and Walking Dead though anyway. DVR can rest.

Glad to see Chiefs win, happy for Romeo.

St Louis pushing SF to OT again, I'd love to see another tie lmao. Kapernick just missed a wide open guy too.

Seattle - Chicago also in OT

For the safety of my surroundings I will attempt to not watch the Baltimore game this week.

For the safety of my surroundings I will attempt to not watch the Baltimore game this week.

I started drinking around the 2nd quarter of the Pats game, so I hope it will help with this Steelers/Ravens game...

Seahawks win!

Lets go Steelers

Akers misses a chance to win for SF.

I started drinking around the 2nd quarter of the Pats game, so I hope it will help with this Steelers/Ravens game...

Haha, I don't think that would lessen the frustration that is about to ensue on my end!

Doug Martin really is a pleasure to watch, unfortunately Tampa's defense is not.

49ers are in big trouble after missing a long FG, St. Louis is driving now in SF territroy.

wow luck..wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore