PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lions seem to enjoy making their games as hard as possible.

I want to cheer for the lions but they are thugs.

Neither team's defense is that good so obviously a lot of points will be scored and to me it seems like the Saints offense is built to play indoors. Rodgers has a much stronger arm than Brees and when the weather gets bad in Lambeau that's going to be a factor.

sorry I'm just not agreeing with this. Brees has years of being accurate Rodgers has 1. We can beat this team.

yea but the packers had no run game last year either (so many injuries) and they won the SB. Just saying...

yeah, but we are not Pitt, and hope we don't give them 3 ints to win. Without those they don't win a SB. Same as they don't win the Giants game. GB torched the lions, and we torched the Gboys. we are even. 31 to 17 is not bad, its a good win. People get to crazy about numbers, and your 2007 teams started this crap :), just win the firkin game. We have the ability to beat Green Bay.

Last edited:
yeah, but we are not Pitt, and hope we don't give them 3 ints to win. Without those they don't win a SB. Same as they don't win the Giants game. GB torched the lions, and we torched the Gboys. we are even. 31 to 17 is not bad, its a good win. People get to crazy about numbers, and your 2007 teams started this crap :), just win the firkin game. We have the ability to beat Green Bay.

Sure you do. But i bet you won't

Sure you do. But i bet you won't

we're not trying to dominate the world here. Were trying to do the best we can, and emulate a team we respect. I wouldn't take that bet if I were you, saints are coming, win or lose, we are coming. GB better play their best game also, or we will beat them. We are not the Giants.

Last edited:
No, he hasn't. Furthermore, he's out injured AGAIN.

Smith has exploded through the gaps on nearly every touch. The dude has been on fire every game since he came back when he isn't injured.

He's averaging 7.2 ypc on 27 carries (195yds, 2td, long of 43) and 10.2 yards per reception on 9 receptions (92yds, 1td, long of 28). The dude has been playing insane. No idea what the hell you're watching. He's looked like Jamal Charles when healthy.

Neither team's defense is that good so obviously a lot of points will be scored and to me it seems like the Saints offense is built to play indoors. Rodgers has a much stronger arm than Brees and when the weather gets bad in Lambeau that's going to be a factor.

I'd say the opposite, the Saints have the 8th ranked run game (before tonight), Packers have no rushing attack to speak of. The Packers look like the ultimate dome team, playing in Lambeau might give the Saints an advantage.

Chargers v. Jaguars for the MNF matchup.

What a dog of a game....

The Jags defense is pretty good, though, although it's lost its starting CBs. If that team had an offense, it would be a threat to the divison.

How did the Jaguars get two home games on MNF?

Naturally, since I stated that the Jags defense is pretty good, the Chargers marched down and scored a TD on the opening drive.

Go Chargers I guess, for SOV vs. Houston.

10-0 Chargers after 1 quarter

MJD would look good on our squad of midgets.

Man, Rivers is **** in 2011.

i bet $30 on the chargers giving the jags 3..they have to win sooner or later right?

Looks like we might have a game. I'm calling a Jags win. Rivers only has 3 OL on the field. ...is Taylor Price active, I didn't see inactive lists on ESPN. Would be amusing to see him burn SD deep, if Gabbert could hit him, that is.

price actually play? HA

That Pack-Giants game was a classic. Anyone have footage of that Nelson catch at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes