PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like chiefs vs zebras so far

NFL needs a serious rule over haul

looks like chiefs vs zebras so far

What's new...
After the Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl, I'm convinced the NFL plays favorites with the Steelers.

-jamman

Who will help the Steelers more, Palko or the Refs?

Well, on that holding call, it was an obvious call. It's a shame because the hold had nothing to do with Roethlisberger getting sacked, but you just can't expect to get away with grabbing and hanging onto the jersey right in front of umpire.

i think having norv turner as the head coach finally caught up with the chargers

that's kinda dumb though

as this same **** happens with marty, ross and coryell lol

Well, on that holding call, it was an obvious call. It's a shame because the hold had nothing to do with Roethlisberger getting sacked, but you just can't expect to get away with grabbing and hanging onto the jersey right in front of umpire.

Revis can, and Pats' opponents do all of the time.

LOL @ going over big ben's injury list threw the ages, another bratt favre wanna be tough guy cry baby.

Revis can, and Pats' opponents do all of the time.

Revis has really great instincts for exactly when he can get away with it, and for just how long. It's a part of a great CB's skill-set. Ty Law was a wizard with stuff like that -- until Polian put him under a spotlight for the next few years.

Revis has really great instincts for exactly when he can get away with it, and for just how long. It's a part of a great CB's skill-set. Ty Law was a wizard with stuff like that -- until Polian put him under a spotlight for the next few years.

The problem is that Revis gets away with Ty Law type holding in an era where NO ONE else does.

The problem is that Revis gets away with Ty Law type holding in an era where NO ONE else does.

I'd bet Nnamdi Asomugha [sp?] could get away with a lot if he tried it.

I don't know, he's wearing the wrong shade of green....if you know what I mean.

No Revis is so amazing that the Refs can't even see him cheating. It's like Jedi Mind Trick ****. This is not the hold you are looking for.

Max Starks likes to hold, but then again I would do if the officials aren't going to call it.

that's kinda dumb though

as this same **** happens with marty, ross and coryell lol

Schotty was a great regular season coach who got too conservative in the playoffs.

Norv is a great offensive coordinator.

nice pick thrown by cheese burger face, I'd love to see these guys get dropped by KC

If Berry/Moeaki/Charles can come back for even a "Welker 2010" kind of rehab season for the Chiefs, and if Pioli has one more good draft with a few other offseason additions, the Chiefs could be a real problem by next year.

What's wrong with Pitt tonight? Causing 3 turnovers and only up by 7. BTW, Ed Hochuli looks to have aged 20 years all of a sudden.

Apparently head locks on running plays aren't holding. Rumor is that Pitt is going to upgrade to noogies next.

What's wrong with Pitt tonight? Causing 3 turnovers and only up by 7. BTW, Ed Hochuli looks to have aged 20 years all of a sudden.

Not on the juice anymore, seriously.

If Berry/Moeaki/Charles can come back for even a "Welker 2010" kind of rehab season for the Chiefs, and if Pioli has one more good draft with a few other offseason additions, the Chiefs could be a real problem by next year.

I still don't know if Matt Cassel can be "the guy" in Kansas City though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes