PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady and lafell need to have that connection like last year. Hope it starts tonight.

Still trying to figure out if Steelers are that good or Seattle just sucks balls. SMH... I was counting on these douches to take care of the squealers...

Steelers offense is good and their defense is very very young and improving.

Steelers are good. But seahwaks, i have never been that impressed. They have had good players playing a simple scheme which was going to get solved very soon. Their offense is mediocre even in the past esp without lynch.
Pats made a lot of stupid mistakes in the SB to make that game close.
They had very friendly cap numbers during the SB years. A lot has changed for them over the summer.

How is it that Brady can't even have one deep threat and Big Ben can have three burners?

The Steelers have, by far, the best receiver scouting team in the league. It's unnatural.

Not good. Seahags catch a break

PICKED!!

Steelers offense is good and their defense is very very young and improving.

They might have a formidable D next year, but this season their D will not be able to keep them in close games against top tier opponents. They are not very good.

Graham with a ridiculous catch then shows his biceps lol. Idiot

They might have a formidable D next year, but this season their D will not be able to keep them in close games against top tier opponents. They are not very good.

I agree. I'm not worried about their D this year. But they have a nice core to build around with Shazier, Heyward, Tuitt, McLendon, Jones and Spence.

Wtf, hauskha? More like. Haush-hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand