PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that 4 times!

Flag fest, my god lol

Didn't Tyrod have a throw that was 2 yards shorter than that last week, and they didn't call intentional grounding?

these flags are really funny

refs throw flags for interference 4 times against the 9ers from the 1, yet keep the flag in their pocket when the cardinals OL holds on the TD run.

SF's "Beat them to death rather than try making a play" strategy might work if it didn't lead to automatic 1st downs.

refs throw flags for interference 4 times against the 9ers from the 1, yet keep the flag in their pocket when the cardinals OL holds on the TD run.

Because integrity

This is Goodell's NFL*

According to Simms, the Seahawks are just struggling this year because NFL offenses are so darned good, not because they might just have a sh**ty defense.

Is there any chance that luck gets his job back this year?

Atlanta is still in the playoffs lmao.

How much snow in anticipaded in the Broncos - Pats game ?

I swear Tomlin does all these aggressive things because he wants to be taken seriously as a top head coach in the league. There was no reason to go for two this early.

I don't understand the criticism here. I guess he determined for himself that with all the weapons the Steelers O will convert more than 50% of all 2 pt conversions and therefore come out ahead. Before criticizing this decision give them at least a full season to get a somewhat useful sample size and lets see if he is right about it. Not everything has to be done the traditional way.

Has Phil Simms been drinking? He's incomprehensible tonight.

How much snow in anticipaded in the Broncos - Pats game ?

Dunno, not a whole lot from what I can tell. Still, colder and more snow than Denver had in that AFCCG in '13. Damn that still bothers me.

I could honestly see Steelers as the biggest threat for the AFC crown. Cincy will choke, KC/NJ/Buff aren't much of a threat, Denver can be tough with Osweiler playing well but Pitt easily has the best offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back