PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
carson palmer was never really good..hes always been just decent...he is a bottom of barrel QB now..just look at where he throws it...you couldnt pay brady to throw it there

I will admit, compared to Palmer right now, Sanchez looks like the lovechild of Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana.

Last edited:
Carson Palmer is reminding me of Drew Bledsoe later in his carrer.. that was not a smart decision...

That's a pretty good comparison showing the career path Palmer is taking.

palmer wasnt this bad...cant blame it on the injury...just no ability to play when he has zero confidence...just threw the ball as the play was called without looking at the coverage

The Bengals would be better served drafting a QB and trading Palmer. He's terrible.

I liked that boxer briefs commercial.

Its time for Palmer to go. He is nearly ruining his teams chance at winning anything. WTF would you throw into triple coverage?

Sanchez is lucky again.

Did the announcers just say Sanchez is lucky? :eek:

theisman;;;;sometimes your 8-2..becasue you are lucky..and sanchez is lucky HAHAHA so true

He has a good arm and good athleticism. It is just that he doesn't have the intelligence to be a starting NFL qb

I won't argue with that, geez he throws it up there like he is completely unaware of whats going on.

The funny part is he came off the field muttering something as if he wasn't the one who basically handed cromartie the damn ball.

Ben-gals suck, they just need to get lucky one time, just once

Last edited:
Its time for Palmer to go. He is nearly ruining his teams chance at winning anything. WTF would you throw into triple coverage?

That was just kamikaze, actually its worse it just made no sense whatsoever to make that throw.

How are we going to contain Sanchez?

Lol wow. Worst looking screen pass ever goes for 20+ yards. Even the downfield blockers missed their blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back