NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 11 Previews, Predictions and Picks Against the Spread

John Morgan

For the second straight week a game involving the Patriots shapes up to be one of, if not the most compelling matchup of the week. As an unintended side effect of the NFL's quest for parity, for the second week in a row there are just three games between two teams with winning records. Following Thursday's dud between the two-win Titans and three-win Jaguars, not a single one of the eight early games features a pair of winning teams, and overall for the week eleven of the fourteen games do not match up two winning teams.

Only the final three games of week 11 consist of two teams with records over .500: Green Bay at Minnesota in the late afternoon game on FOX, Cincinnati at Arizona Sunday night, and Buffalo at New England on Monday night. That game will also be a time where New England fans can "welcome" ESPN to Gillette Stadium and let the self-proclaimed world wide leader know exactly how they feel about their "integrity" and "unbiased" reporting.

Continue reading...

I picked the same 27-24 Pats score myself, in our official contest run by Alamo.

Still a bit surprised by how close the futures lines were back in April. Guess I never paid attention for compaison's sake.

Nice job as usual, and nice tidbits at the end as well.

Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte out for Bears vs Denver.

Chicago doesn't lose much at RB going from Forte to Jeremy Langford, but it is tough to run on Denver.

Would have preferred Jeffery was playing to give the Bears a better chance at beating Denver.

Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte out for Bears vs Denver.

Chicago doesn't lose much at RB going from Forte to Jeremy Langford, but it is tough to run on Denver.

Would have preferred Jeffery was playing to give the Bears a better chance at beating Denver.

yea bears would win with jeffery..now cutler has nobody to throw the ball to besides bennett.
hopefully, brock throws a few pick sixes!:D

I have the choice to watch Redskins-Panthers or Raiders-Lions. Ugh.

Great week last week, hoping for the same this week. Rooting big for Chicago, Arizona, Houston and Atlanta. Also going to keep an eye on KC, they might be a team to look out for the rest of the year.

BdzRxAqIYAAdShE.jpg

My dearest Abigaile,

My troops are preparing for battle without me leading the way. The wounds I have sustained during the last battle are causing great pains, and I suffer greatly. The man chosen to lead the charge of the enemy is a real dimwit. I have little faith my troops will win the battle with this buffoon leading. I fear my troops are heading for slaughter, though they have no choice as the battle must be waged.

I hope my injuries will heal and I will once again take charge and lead my troops to victory.

Yours truly,

General Andrew Luck

hasselbeck intercepted hehehe. I hope the dolts implosion continues.:)

Lololol Hasselbeck channeling his inner Luck

Hopkins blew by Revis but Yates couldnt deliver deep.

Glad to see Denver is still capable of running illegal pick plays with Osweiler and not get them called.

Denver is going to get ball washed so hard going into the Pats game if they blow out Chicago today.

Here is a good idea. Emmanuel Sanders is out. So don't cover Demariyus Thomas at all.

Looks like it will be up to the Pats to put Denver in their place. Can't wait.

Looks like this is going to be another week of terrible Football.

Gore fumbled lol. I thought he never fumbles.

He fumbled on the goal line untouched against Denver that gave the game to the Broncos.

Stuck watching HOU-NYJ and CAR-WAS when I'd rather be watching DEN-CHI or even IND-ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes