PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Trade Deadline: November 3rd 4 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs winning games + Steelers losing both games and players + Fitzpicksix injury = Chiefs still in hunt and probably not selling players off

The chiefs will believe even after beating the pathetic lions but i don't think they will make the playoffs mainly because of alex smith.

How a player plays on a bad team versus how well he can perform on a good team can be vastly different. CBs get dumped on so easily, yet they have one of the most difficult jobs of any player. A change of scenery could increase Jason's appeal.

Exactly. See:

Vontae Davis ....... Dolphins ----> Colts

Aqib Talib .......... Buccaneers -----> Patriots, Donkos

Sean Smith .......... Dolphins ------> Chiefs

Last edited:
I have not watched mccourty play but heard good things. With that, you can't pass up a chance to let your #1 safety and a team leader to play with his twin.

I love keenan lewis but do the saints believe they can make the playoffs? Also that contract's very friendly

@UTgehlken: It's official: Chargers WR Keenan Allen out for year, source says. Lacerated kidney. Headed to IR. But expected to make a full recovery.

Well, their season is done. Anyone from them of interest?

If you are thinking of moving Jones. This is the time to do it. Coming to the end of his rookie contract. Cap savings of almost 8 million next year with no dead money. If you are confident with Sheard, Ninko, FLowers, Hicks......

Nahh...

@UTgehlken: It's official: Chargers WR Keenan Allen out for year, source says. Lacerated kidney. Headed to IR. But expected to make a full recovery.

Woodhead? :D

Rapoport seems to be rumoring whatever he wants

Heard Broncos are in mix for Joe Thomas..

God no.

I've been leading the Jason McCourty train since the day Revis was let go!

Make it happen Bill!

Brandon Flowers and Patrick Robinson are decent.

Rapoport seems to be rumoring whatever he wants

""Bad Team A" had "Good Player B" that happens to be a need for "Undefeated Team X", sources say "xxxxx" level of interest, keep your eyes open!"

Heard Broncos are in mix for Joe Thomas..

God no.

latest update on that was they are currently no longer in the mix for him for what Cleveland wants in return

If you are thinking of moving Jones. This is the time to do it. Coming to the end of his rookie contract. Cap savings of almost 8 million next year with no dead money. If you are confident with Sheard, Ninko, FLowers, Hicks......

Nahh...
No way José

latest update on that was they are currently no longer in the mix for him for what Cleveland wants in return
Alright good thanks for the clarification

No way José
I agree. I was just looking at blue chips who might be tough to keep in the next coming with all the contracts coming up. I dont like it any more than you do.

Manti T'eo. We could lure him with the promise of setting him up with this attractive woman pictured below.

1024px-Blank_woman_placeholder.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back