PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Giants at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they held them to 3.

Is this weekend showing us that all this "it's not about the defense" nonsense is exactly that ?!? SF, Ravens, NE with it's best defensive effort...

You mean playing good defense can win you games?? Wow there is an idea!

Is this weekend showing us that all this "it's not about the defense" nonsense is exactly that ?!? SF, Ravens, NE with it's best defensive effort...

I don't know, SF ended up winning because the Saints defense couldn't stop Alex Smith at the end of the game... the 49ers defense was being roasted at that point. 32 points isn't exactly shutting an offense down. The Ravens were playing T.J. Yates. TJ YATES. And the Pats were playing the legendary Tim Tebow. (To be fair, he is a bit legendary)

If anything we've learned that turnovers are big deal, to say the least. (Also, that the refs suck. :bricks:)

Oh ****, Manning face!

Oh they're starting to call holding now... interesting time to start :rolleyes:

Can someone please explain to me how Sheli didn't get called for intentional grounding (and, thus, a safety)? :confused:

You mean playing good defense can win you games?? Wow there is an idea!

Woah. Defense wins championships.

And so does offense.

It's a simple matter of executing on both sides of the ball, it cracks me up when people think otherwise.

The Packers are starting to remember that they're better.

Can someone please explain to me how Sheli didn't get called for intentional grounding (and, thus, a safety)? :confused:

There was a reciever in the area, it was supposed to be a screen

Why should we make conclusions based on a sample of these four games, in exclusion of the other 516 played this season?

Funny how that spot went Green Bay's way so easily.

Football is amazing isn't it? All season Jordy Nelson has been making the receiver plays for the Packers. Come playoffs, Driver is now stepping up for Rodgers in times of need.

It's easy to see why BB seeks out the savvy veterans.

Exactly. Thats why we went 14-2 and lost to the Jets in the playoffs, and the year before got crushed by the Ravens.
You people have short memory.

I feel bad for rodgers. He has thrown a ton of perfect easy catchable passes yet his receivers can't catch them. Also is leading rusher in the game.

There was a reciever in the area, it was supposed to be a screen

OK. . . . I forgot that [receiver nearby] trumps [doesn't reach the line of scrimmage]; I thought it was the other way around.

Last edited:
Giants pass rush is getting closer and closer. The more GB has to pass the more they can pin their ears back

I feel bad for rodgers. He has thrown a ton of perfect easy catchable passes yet his receivers can't catch them. Also is leading rusher in the game.

Yeah

But lets all root against the Giants because clearly they are the better team

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
23wv7yt.gif
not on this drive!

Big play Michael Boley.

huge sack!

Boley discount double check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes