PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

WOW what an idiot!

What an IDIOT

Wild card and divisional are tier 2. Tier 1 is sb and championships. That's what they said on fox

Got it, that's what I thought, so Ed can ref again next weekend, oh god please not our game.

There's actually Pats fans that think Detroit winning this game has bearing on the Pats game. Except Dallas sucks at home this year
Too many people don't understand that this is the "B" feature, and when we get to the "A" feature the cars are gonna be faster and the drivers better. :)

#90 just gave Detroit new life. Idiot

ok i want the cowboys to blow this so bad now

This game is stupidly funny.

I'm rooting for Dallas but flags have had way too much of an impact on this game

Well what a interesting fumble that was.

Got it, that's what I thought, so Ed can ref again next weekend, oh god please not our game.

That's why I said if we make it through next weekend the refs should be substantially better and let the players play more

It would be hilarious if Detroit pull it off tho!

That Pass Interference was iffy but that is the kind of play that is supposed to be called less in the playoffs unless it's blatant. Should they have called it? Probably but there wasn't any blatant contact. There was hands to the face by the receiver before the ball even got there. The only reason they should have called it is because he didn't get his body turned around.

Detroit pull it off just so it throws more dirt into the Cowboys face.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back