PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

So what are defensive backs supposed to start doing? Stopping periodically to make sure a timing based pass isn't heading for the back of their head? Be prepared for football games with triple digit scores if that's the case.

Oh hell yeah!<----NFL

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the first 32 pages, but if I were a Loins fan, I would save some
of my anger for that gutless loser Caldwell, whose first mistake was not simply running the damn ball on 3rd/1. His next mistake was not going for the 1st down on 4th/1 inside Dallas territory; he instead takes
the coward's way out by relying on a feckin little punter. Serves him right.

Wasn't this the same ref that took away Polomalu's INT off Peyton in the 2005 AFC Championship game because of a "non football move" whatever that meant?
I understand that the officiating in that year's Superbowl was suspect, but this game was ridiculous. Odd how everything has been a grab bag since the NFL has decided that points > *.

Everything's been a suspicious string of coincidences since the rise to power of the Goonishioner....TV and ad revenue through the roof as the internet/broadcast media become the day to day backbone of American life has led the 32 oligarchs to get the perfect propped up Pinnocchiodell to front for them as they carve up billions in profits from this exponential growth.

Now Lion fans know how Cowboy fans felt in the 70's losing to the Stealers in a couple of SBs. ;):confused::oops:

Disagree, with respect to your stretched definition in my opinion. NOT a "thug" or even close. I've called Richard Sherman "****" Sherman when he was behaving like one in my view but that's as far as I'd go. I'd like to have him on the Pats.
Come on, PWP. I couldn't imagine him in a Patriots uniform in a million years. Do you think for a nano-second that this guy's childishly selfish act would be tolerated by BB or the Pats' locker room? It's what he's all about. The only way that PUNK would EVER become a Patriot is if he drastically changed his behavior. He'd have to grow up first, which has shown no signs of happening. Too bad, because he is a good player.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back