PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

bigballas

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Lions @ Cowboys (-6) (ou 48)
1/4/15 - 4:30pm EST

Preview:

This should be a great game

Rooting for the Cowboys, only team that has a legit shot to knock off the Packers and then Seahawks.

If the Lions win this game, we're most likely watching two boring blowouts next week in the NFC.

The Cowboys shouldn't have much of a problem in this game.

Ps. I had trouble understanding the narrator in that video

I hope Suh injures his ankle in the blow out.

images

I don't like the Lions so I hope Dallas smashes them.

I hope Suh injures his ankle in the blow out.

images

I'd like to see him get smashed in his face in a pileup, like get some player's cleats stuck in his face mask and then all twisted around and stuff so that the rest of the game his face is all bloody and his vision clouded. Then get blindsided over and over and over by offensive lineman as they punch his face in and elbow his jaw on running plays...until he asks to be taken out like the true coward punk he is.

We've had some pretty bad games so far, so hopefully this one will be good. Going to be pulling for the Cowboys, really don't like Detroit or Suh.

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

John Morgan

The Cowboys' annual late season swoon is a thing of the past. Dallas scored 165 points in December, including three games with more than 40 points. The Dallas defense, though not great, is holding its own, allowing just 24 points in the last two games to

Continue reading...

Cowboys by 14, then lose next weekend in GB.

Hoping this is a 37-34 back and forth type game.

Lions got Megatron and Tate, with Bush in the backfield, Pettigrew and Ebron at TE

On paper the Lions should destroy this Cowboys' D - but Stafford and that offense has just sucked this year.

I'm hoping this game is in the 30s or more, for each team

Cowboys by 14, then lose next weekend in GB.
Dallas vs GB would be a wild game! Both defenses will have their hands full in that game! I'm rooting for the Cowboys! I almost threw up inside my mouth saying that!

why the **** do people run into the stadium? Free girls? Beer?

Romo pick to open the game?

Let's go Cowboys! Panthers-Seahawks and Cowboys-Packers next weekend would be awesome.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back