PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

My Son was just introduced to playoff intensity football...:rolleyes:

This game is gonna be a defensive slug fest. These teams are hittin hard!

I'm hoping Dallas wins but I wonder: Does Stafford want to win more than Romo does?

Another fumble. Geez these teams are gonna be in ice tub for awhile after this game

I think I'm the only one cheering for the Lions. :eek:

Cowboys can't lose this game. Romo's legacy can't take that hit lol.

Let's go Cowboys! Panthers-Seahawks and Cowboys-Packers next weekend would be awesome.

Totally pulling for the Panthers in that game. It would be an awesome turning of the tables from when the 7-9 Seahawks upset the Saints.

When Stafford is on - he looks as good as Luck - way too erratic normally though.

Dallas D is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

The Lions have walked into camp to feast on some Cowboys.

That was Barry Church who fell down on the touchdown, after saying this week he was going to get revenge on Tate for his hit on Sean Lee a couple years ago. Oops. :confused:

So who will win the Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton award???
Speaking of which, any shot Marvin Lewis gets canned now? 4 straight one and dones 12 seasons 0-6 in the playoffs. Bengals owner must not give a **** at all about winning if he doesn't can him now.

I've just never liked Romo for whatever reason, probably the Manning-level choking. So I'm kinda pulling for the Lions in this one. But I'm cool with either result. I think the Cowboys have a better chance of knocking off the higher seeds, but if the Lions manage to win then it means they are better than we thought.

Or, alternatively, Romo choked again.

I really hope Detroit wins.

#1 Cause i just don't really like Dallas cause the media just ball washes them and Jerry Jones is an a-hole.

and more importantly...

#2 I would rather Seattle draw the tougher match up. Seattle is the team i am most worried about in this tournament and I would rather them not have a 2nd bye week against Carolina.

No disrespect the GB but I just worry about Seattle more.

When Stafford is on - he looks as good as Luck - way too erratic normally though.

Dallas D is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Yup. Dallas' D is largely a product of Dallas' running game. Sterling Moore is having a hell of a year, though. I'm happy for him.

Interesting stat about this game being played in Dallas: Dallas is 8-0 on the road and 4-4 at home.

Speaking of which, any shot Marvin Lewis gets canned now? 4 straight one and dones 12 seasons 0-6 in the playoffs. Bengals owner must not give a **** at all about winning if he doesn't can him now.

I'm wondering that as well. But who do they replace him with?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back